Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] Call of the Broken Lord [Saturday 18th, 8PM GMT+1]

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

*With the word of Aislin Tek'ton's disappearance, a broken Lune Tek'ton is said to be holding a sermon to pray to Sallana in the hopes she might provide a clue for his daughter's whereabouts. Those who frequent Astrum would have further clarification of this news. Those inquiring more would only be asked to bring but a candle or flowers - preferably one coloured in the Mother's icon but not mandatory for such*

==+==
OOC:
Where: Astrum Islands, follow the red banners from the docks to the church.
Route: Storms Landing -> Astrum Islands
When: Saturday 18th, 8PM GMT+1

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I do not RP in Astrum Isles and I do not really speak to anyone who currently RPs there. Though it brings me much joy you keep doing these events, doing these storylines relevant to your characters and bring life to an island with such rich history like Astrum. Through your perseverance, the island has become a hub of wonderous activity =)

In a way... all the love you give to Astrum Isles is worthy of Sallana's blessing. Outsider opinion, of course- I could be completely wrong and you are all heretics c:
It just seems to me the Goddess of Love would absolutely adore the Nether out of a character who brings so much activity to a single region for nothing more than love of the island and its people alone.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I do not RP in Astrum Isles and I do not really speak to anyone who currently RPs there. Though it brings me much joy you keep doing these events, doing these storylines relevant to your characters and bring life to an island with such rich history like Astrum. Through your perseverance, the island has become a hub of wonderous activity =)

In a way... all the love you give to Astrum Isles is worthy of Sallana's blessing. Outsider opinion, of course- I could be completely wrong and you are all heretics c:
It just seems to me the Goddess of Love would absolutely adore the Nether out of a character who brings so much activity to a single region for nothing more than love of the island and its people alone.
I can honestly say I was expecting to open up this message and see someone saying something about attending the event. I can honestly from that hand on heart; I never could have expected such a kind and honestly thoughtful comment.

For about 3 years now, Astrum has been a project that has seen it's ups and downs - lost and gained memberes. Had its moments, and had imes when I facepalm so hard I very nearly knocked the glasses clean off my face.

With the city now having been reworked for a 3rd time. The statement that Astrum is quite literally built on top of an older - 2017 Astrum is entirely correct. Ive said to people before that I honestly feel like there's a part of me in Astrum, clique as it might sound - there are quite literally years that have gone into it.

Certainly it gets really sucky with OOC disputes and other factors getting in the way of things. And ill admit ive taken breaks from the server just to get away from the whole responsibility of it. But its messages like that which honestly make it so incredibly worth it. I honestly thank you so much for such a thoughtful statement. Albeit small - it means the world :heart: