Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] [Jax] High Rolls Festival

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Festival (1).jpg
Marceau_Divider.png

*A piece of parchment that can be found hanging around Storm's Landing and Astrum Isles*

"Will your luck be great or shall your hand fold

This year for Altera has been rough for many. We need to let loose and let luck guide our hands, Join me at Astrum island for a Festival of High Rolls. We shall begin the festival with a sermon to Jax. The games shall be dice games, poker, and Thimble-Rig. Kids are allowed to play and wager, test your luck and leave everything to luck. If you don't leave everything to luck, are you really living? Gambling lets one feel alive, you feel backed into a corner as despair reaches out towards you, waiting to grab you. Let Jax guide you through this event to leave anything on the gamble. But with this being a festival entrance costs 300 radiants, let the festival of gambles and luck begin."

What?: A Gambling Festival in the name of Jax.
When?: 5 pm EDT, September 13th
Rating?: Peaceful
Where?: In the marketplace of Astrum
Public or Private: Public
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Lune gave me permission to do the festival in Astrum.

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
If the time is not reasonable, shoot me a message as long as it's before Wednesday. I will be open to change it between 12 and evenings.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Update:
Made a mistake, it's the field in front of the ruins not inside the ruins, my bad. I'm sorry

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Also by Kids, I mean Maple and Aislin, so Lune or Ronak don't kill me for allowing their kids to gamble.

The event may get pushed a bit either in time or day since I'm looking for plane tickets to Arizona for college. Right now, if my money posts by tomorrow, the event will still be held Friday just a bit later.
Thanks for understanding.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
kids can gamble kids can gamble kids can gamble

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Update because of sudden issues, the event will be pushed back to 5pm EDT, 2pm PT, 3pm MT, and 4pm CT

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Update since life threw me a curveball, it will be moved next fireday, same time

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Hey, I’ve noticed you’re doing this on the 11th, I’ve got my event that day just a bit, which I already had to move as to not conflict with a server campaign event. Is it possible for you to do it later or another day?