Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Public, Moderate} Mockingbay Potluck [TBA, 3 PM CST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Certain individuals would receive the following invitation... (Check your PMs)
THEME

Dear [Character Name Here],

We hope this letter finds you in good health and in good spirits. This month, we are currently staying in our Mockingbay Palace for the summer and have decided to kick it off with a dinner party, complete with music and games to wile away the night! Besides the invitation and a good attitude, we would ask that you bring a dish of your choice to share with the table, as well as a set of drinks. You may bring along whoever you wish, though let them know that weapons are to be left outside the dining hall.

May your cup be ever-flowing and your fields ever-growing!

- The Herenii Family

OOC: The time and date may change, and if it does, I'll of course notify everyone. Because the event is moderate, violence is allowed, but it has to be warranted. We also would love any entertainer and musician characters to attend; the need for them would be known ICly and all one would need to do is send a letter (either by Discord or through the Forums.)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I just realized I'm going to be in NYC celebrating my Grandma's 80th from the 3rd to the 11th(?) ! I'll have to postpone this and do it some other time!

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I just realized I'm going to be in NYC celebrating my Grandma's 80th from the 3rd to the 11th(?) ! I'll have to postpone this and do it some other time!
big oof. the only day im free after the 3rd is the 11th. yeet band camp and vacation