Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public + Moderate] Tapping of the Kegs

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

The Herzog of Eberland, Berndt Eberhall hereby allows donates six of his kegs from his own castle in Die Eberbau for a public celebration of drink! The Herzog invites all of those within the realm and beyond to journey to Die Eberbau and join in on the public feasting and drinking! Fresh game and produce will be provided and rings for duels as well. Travel upon the roads, for all shall lead you to Eberland! May the grace of God almighty guide you safely to this gathering and celebration of life and success to all.

OOC Infomation:
Date and Time: Tomorrow, at 3 EST.
Location: Die Eberbau, the square in front of the Wilted Rose Inn.
Rating: Moderate, I welcome friendly duels and such, but please don't murder each other.
Getting There: Take the Boat to Queen's Port, and then the Carriage to Eberbau.
Aye, this is some extremely short notice, but I saw some complaints/requests on threads posted by Elz recently about having more peaceful events, so here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Two Points;

A) If you guys want to throw together an unofficial joust I'm alright with that, mind you there will be no prize and no real honour, but it could be fun.

B) I didn't realize the inn was unfinished so I didn't get to finish the upstairs interior so for RP sake if I don't finish it, there is beds and stuff up there.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Paint.

If you can set-up an archery event, I could put up a crossbow as a reward.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Paint.

If you can set-up an archery event, I could put up a crossbow as a reward.
I don't really want to organize anything before- Its more or less suppose to be "Come and do what you like that doesn't involve murder"

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I am very displeased that I will start working precisely when this starts
Sorry about that.. I know its a bit of a... Quick announcement, but I was waiting on my work hours as well and got the day off and said "Screw it"

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
It's at 3 EST, so about 5 Hours and 15 Minutes from now