Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] An appeal for the Powers

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
==========
E M B R A C E - T H E - T R U T H
B E - F R E E - T O - F E E L
E M A N C I P A T E - Y O U R S E L V E S
F R O M - T H E - S H A C K L E S - O F
M O R A L I T Y

==========
The first step to true enlightenment is to eliminate the sense of self. Once there is no concept of the one we are freed from the shackles of selfish desires. Only then can we begin to open our minds and our souls to the truth around us.

One who has not yet eliminated self will not be willing to take the actions or to make the sacrifices of one that lives wholly for the higher powers. One who lives for the many has transcended the trivial matters of personal desire and of the flesh. They exist to serve the powers alone, to further their will and to create discord in all that they do.

The journey to transcendant enlightenment is not easy, but its rewards are many. Blessed be they who shed their past selves and embrace the powers for all that they are.

Curse the selfish, purge the weakminded. Only then will those of strong will and mind inherit the world in the name of the powers.

Embrace the powers for they are the truth. Cast aside the weak willed preconceptions of their evil and recognise them for the reflection that they are.

==========

ooc: this is just a notice found wherever notices are found. heralds speak the words and whatnot. it is not from uriel : )​

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
==========
E M B R A C E - T H E - T R U T H
B E - F R E E - T O - F E E L
E M A N C I P A T E - Y O U R S E L V E S
F R O M - T H E - S H A C K L E S - O F
M O R A L I T Y

==========

B
lessed by the powers are those that live in squalor, the wretched and the oppressed.
Only in poverty and despair can one begin to imagine the truth beneath the beautiful lie.
Only once we have reached the lowest depths can we begin to climb to ascendance and begin
to serve the powers in a way that pleases them.
-
The false Gods that plague the minds of the masses would call for Order and servitude.

They make their demands and expect reverence despite being naught but the voice of deception.
These false Gods do not represent the true nature of man, they do not reflect our inner being.
We are creatures of passion and feeling, of depravity and violence. We are ruled by our hearts.
The false Gods dictate their will onto us and we have become complacent as their slaves. Even those who
claim to be free from their grasp- the magi and the heretic- still remain shackled to their example.
-
Free yourselves from the ways of the false Gods, embrace feeling. Embrace the primal nature of
mortality and disdain the perversion that is morality.
-
Morality is a tool for the wicked demon to enslave a populace and create sheep that do not think or feel.
The true powers do not care for such trivial and arbitrary confinements. The powers embrace barbarity and
free expression of emotion.
-
I implore you, the reader of this notice, to think.
Consider my words with care and do not toss them aside as mad ramblings.
Question everything. Abhor the demon.
-
Embrace the powers.

Last edited: