Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Public Notice] Praise Be To The Lightbringer

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
1525519148790.png
1525519171083.png
-=-

Visage,
Your champion has paid for his lies. Truth has prevailed.

Jishrim,
Your champion will cause chaos no more. Order shall rule.

Rahas,
Your champion has lost. You are nothing.

The Sun is our only hope of succeeding against this enemy. Cast aside your false idols of faith and turn toward the one true power in the Heavens. It is Ignis Synnove who bathes these lands in her protecting light and no other. It is Ignis Synnove who will purge the heretical scion from these lands and it will be Ignis Synnove who reigns as the supreme celestial body. You owe Her your alleigance and you owe Her your prayer. Repent of your sinful ways and turn yourselves to the great Lightbringer.

Praise be to Ignis Synnove.

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebit.
-=-
1525519158132.png

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Not to burst any bubbles but.. wasn't the Visage one still under discussion? :confused:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
No. They said the outcome depended on the roll. The roll was made.
I don’t think that really makes any sense. Maceo got what amounts to acid thrown into his eyes, if I am remembering the story correctly. Rolls or not, him even being able to fight just isn’t logical. He should have been rushing to find something to relieve his eyes from the burning sensation as they melted out of his sockets.

Rolls ought to be used to resolve situations in which either person can win through logical and semi-equal circumstances.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I am pretty sure if this were an open issue, staff would've told me that we needed to reschedule by now.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I don’t think that really makes any sense. Maceo got what amounts to acid thrown into his eyes, if I am remembering the story correctly. Rolls or not, him even being able to fight just isn’t logical. He should have been rushing to find something to relieve his eyes from the burning sensation as they melted out of his sockets.

Rolls ought to be used to resolve situations in which either person can win through logical and semi-equal circumstances.
Hero requested the roll.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
As someone who was there for majority of the fight. Hero had to go attend to real life business so he asked for a roll, rolled low and then lost. Yes maybe it makes no sense for Maceo to win whilst blind but it was brought down to the decision of a roll by Hero himself. Solus if I remember was the dm for that fight.

EDIT: Will delete this if requested as to not further stir the pot on this thread

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Solus did DM, after Hero asked to Roll she said to only do it if both parties were okay with it.
We both rolled, 12 - 8 with the rolls in Maceo's favour.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Solus did DM, after Hero asked to Roll she said to only do it if both parties were okay with it.
We both rolled, 12 - 8 with the rolls in Maceo's favour.
Aye- Hero agreed to that much. There were concerns on what happened after, though, so I’ve let Immerael handle looking at logs to double check things. I know rolls are terrible to decide fates, but it was suggested and I had to make sure both agreed to it before they had to leave.

The Jishrim one is still being discussed to have a chosen date for us to sort it- I figure you’re in a hurry for these events, but let’s get the rp finished before announcing things.

Last edited:

Bertie99R

Lord of Altera
*Mireille glances at the poster and shakes her head walking away staying true to Rahas* (If this isn't allowed to be on here thats fine quiet happy to remove)