Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Dark Order shall fall

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

-=][=-

Let it be known that the Dark Order and their leader, Whitespoor, are known to be behind the attacks on Queensport and Storm's Landing.
Let it be known that Valiant has seen their actions and passed his judgement.

They will be cut down for the monsters they are. There shall be no mercy for those who serve or assist this chaos.
Their attacks on the undefended and vulnerable citizens of the Kaltstadt will not be left unforgiven. Justice will be served.

To cut down a rabid dog of the Dark Order is not murder, it is ordained to be justice by Valiant.

The Sons of Valor, nor the Guards of the Landing, will persecute any who take on this holy task to rid the world of these monsters.
Any who protect the Dark Order, willingly, by force or by law, are willingly aiding and abetting traitors to the realm.

Whilst we sought peace in our time, Whitespoor and his motley band of villains sought to set homes aflame.

Not even death shall fulfill their sentence. Only direct forgiveness from Valiant will cease my calling to end their cancerous existence.

I will remain vigilant.
I will dispense justice.
I swear this upon Valiant.
The Dark Order shall fall.

-=][=-