Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [PUBLIC] #Occupy SL (again)!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event is a direct reaction to this: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/notice-of-strike-of-the-storms-landing-guard.53508/#post-812052

The guards have gone on strike due to the ruling class once again forfeiting their tasks and duties to the people.
The shouts of "FREEDOM AND SAFETY" have been silent for a good time, but are once again heard. Another protest is held.

Arthur Blackby arrives
1641642905343.png

"My fellows, my family, we must stand up now or risk losing our liberty! Stand! Hand in hand with your neighbors! Stand! Against the weak ruling council of this hard-earned town!

We, the people, have cobbled these roads. We, the people, have pulled this town from the clay. They, the bureaucrats, have used our own town for their own gains! They, who are supposed to keep us free and keep us safe have opened up our beloved town to criminals and back-alley transactions! Once more, learning nothing of their past!

The urgency is clear, we stand to lose our Landing if we don't stand against them now! I say now is the time to act! Away with the bureaucrats and stand together with our friends; the guards, some of whom are our neighbors or even family, wishing nothing but to uphold the laws.

The laws were made by people, and the law must never scorn the right for a citizen to be free!

FREEDOM AND SAFETY!"

Day: 11th of January (Tuesday)
Time: 3pm EST / 21.00h CET
What: A protest, after which the aim is to occupy the town hall itself
Who: Everyone who wishes to come! I mean everyone: those who agree as well as those who disagree. Those who just want to fight, and those who want to speak up. Those who wish to defend the council, and those who wish to bring it down.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Date and time may be changed in case certain parties want to get involved and aren't able to make it.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fun event! Sorry Arthur and Flav couldn't agree this time around :' )