Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Organization] Glassers

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
All stated information is publicly available knowledge

GlassDesert2.PNG

Glassers
It fights wars of land. Why would we fight wars of men?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[An Anti-Qlippoth Terraformation Coalition]
To make the blightlands into a flourishing desert​

[The Message]
There is one being that threatens all of us; Regardless of inclination, status, or vocation.
The would-be devourer of the world, that lurks beneath.

We fight those beasts it creates; While the land festers.
We destroy those minds it grasps; While it hollows out another.
We seek limb after limb; While the deep one rests below.

Let us try something different.

It is Qlippoth. The damp. The dark. The terror. The hungry. The land.
Those visions of drowning; Of drinking forever.

So let's bring a splendid anti-thesis to it, shall we?

Waste it's lands to ash.
Drain the waters and storms away.
Seed that which thrives under a harsh sun.

That land isn't the titan's to own.

▬▬▬DIRECTING▬▬▬
Tell them how
The hiearchy of the Glassers is loose and movable, any individual may act as leader during their own expeditions and ventures. Foxbells' role as director is not hold control over the other members during the initiatives they begin; But to simply oversee the addition of new members and veto any new initiatives that run counter to the interests of forming a desert.

=Foxbells=
Director | Trapping Purger. Water Waster.
Support combatant that makes enemies easier prey with entanglement and distraction; Not a front-liner.

▬▬▬PURGING▬▬▬

Strike them down.
A catch-all term for those who fight against the blight-lands with traditional methods, or who otherwise don't fit into the other roles. They rarely act in solitude, as the goal of the Glassers is not to exhaust the manpower of Qlippoth; but to change the land. Purgers are the sword-and-shield for those of different methodologies, acting as a protector while they do their work.

=Maple=
Purging | Wasting, if provided with enough oil
Fire-enchanted scimitar, Cloak of Gliding. Skilled in swordplay and close combat. Carries a bottle of oil to set things on fire as she so wishes.

=Sophie Velour=
Archery Purger | Blessed Seeding.
Support Combatant, not a front-liner whatsoever. She has blessed spells that assist in both categories.

=Clifford Raymond=
Protectorate Purger
Warrior-in-training

=Asero Crow=
Purging | Wasting, eventually
Ashen Blight veteran that lives to fight. Evisct.

=Branko Callas=
Purging | Wasting if need be
Blessed of Skraag, Adrenaline Junkie

=Ronak Rothguard=
Purging
Can create arms and armours as required to fight, loaning out specifically to fight the Blight. Good planner

=Alfonso Casares=
Purging | Seeding (If I become Blessed)
A veteran of the Blight, and disarmer of conflict

=Elise Briarwood=
Purging
Familiar with combat, guarding

=Thryss Vendolyn=
Purging | Seeding
Additional Information/Abilities: Skilled Huntress, Seasoned Monster Hunter, T3 Theodran, Bowyer

=Eliss Cuttingthorne=
Purging | Wasting I guess
T1 Jaxite, Best as a Lookout/Archer though has melee weapons, he's a very bored Moor.

=Star, the White Wolf=
Purging
Skilled combatant; Previous experience fighting a blight dragon; Rallier

▬▬▬WASTING▬▬▬
Burn it out
Those that scorch the earth, kill the rains, and bring the heat. They are those with domain over water, fire, light, or dark; Regardless of arcane or godly source, bringing it or redirecting it. This is the method to destroy the land Qlippoth has taken. By removing the domains with which the titan thrives upon.

=Milah Sicarus-Freyr=
Wasting
Big burn with an even bigger option for liquid displacement.

▬▬▬SEEDING▬▬▬
Make it ours
Purging is the first act, wasting the second, and seeding the final. It is not enough to replace the blightlands with a burned out husk, we must make it ours again. Seeders are those with domain over life, to create a flourishing desert where the blight once was- bringing the cacti, the scorpions,the insects; Renewing what was once taken.

=Quill Emiryn=
Seeding | Wasting (maybe)
Healer (if need be), Botanist, Formist with Herba specialization

=Aislin=
Seeding
Can de-escalate interpersonal conflicts if needed, gardener, will bring snacks.

=Lana "Luck" Wake=
Seeding | Purging
Studied Qlippoth; Can fund the organization; Possible eventual formist.

The OOC bits:

[Signing Up]

=Character name here=
Primary Role | Secondary roles if any ((Purging, Wasting, Seeding)
Additional Information/Abilities

^Feel free to elaborate as you feel needed. We can either arrange an IC meeting, if you so desire; Or just send in an IC letter to my disc(Suss#7366). Tell me which you prefer; And don't worry about the roles too much, I assume there will be plenty of overlap. You won't be barred from joining any events just on the basis of the role. Just a title, really. Just take purging if you're uncertain, it's the catch-all.

[Events]

Events are intended to be run both by myself, and other members. Feel free to suggest goals, attempt to do your own ventures, and such. Fox will sign-off on most of it ICly(and by extent, myself OOCly). This is a mix of three things
1) Event queue. I'm running my own stuff on the side, and I don't feel so great having two things in the queue at the same time.
2) Your char will simply have abilities mine, or others, do not. A Formist is going to have skills to bring plants and life that a char like Fox, can't. It's natural for that char to take the lead in that scenario, and thusly be the one to request the event. This is a collaboration, after all.
3) ICly? Fox simply isn't that much of a leader. She hates strict hierarchies.

Don't expect much. It'll be barebones; but seeing as it's just meant to coordinate events and little else. You know. You'll get your role when you are accepted in, but since Fox isn't exactly 'picky' I have no problem with people having the disc link right away.

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
=Maple=
Purging | Wasting, if provided with enough oil
Additional Information/Abilities: Fire-enchanted scimitar, Cloak of Gliding. Skilled in swordplay and close combat. Carries a bottle of oil to set things on fire as she so wishes.

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
=Sophie Velour=
Archery Purger | Blessed Seeding.
Support Combatant, not a front-liner whatsoever. She has divine spells that assist in both categories.

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
=Quill Emiryn=
Seeding | Wasting (maybe)
Additional shit: Healer (if need be), Botanist, Formist with Herba specialization

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
=Asero Crow=
Purging | Wasting, eventually
Ashen Blight veteran that lives to fight. Evisct.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
=Branko Callas=
Purging | Wasting if need be
Additional Information/Abilities: Blessed of Skraag, Adrenaline Junkie

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
=Ronak Rothguard=
Purging
Additional Information/Abilities; Can create arms and armours as required to fight, loaning out specifically to fight the Blight. Good planner

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Milah Sicarus-Freyr
Wasting
Abilities: Big burn with an even bigger option for liquid displacement.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
=Aislin=
Seedling
Aditional: Can de-escalate interpersonal conflicts if needed, gardener, will bring snacks.

Gloonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
=Alfonso Casares=
Purging | Seedling (If I become Blessed)
Additional Information: A veteran of the Blight, and disarmer of conflict

*He'd read the letter sent to him by Foxbells from the courier, his hands still trembling from the previous day's events. For the first time on that day, he'd smile.*

"Calling in a favour, are we? Mayhaps I did not fail."

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
=Elise Briarwood=
Purging
Additional Information: Familiar with combat, guarding

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
fine, i'll bite.

=Thryss Vendolyn=
Purging | Seeding
Additional Information/Abilities: Skilled Huntress, Seasoned Monster Hunter, T3 Theodran, Bowyer

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
=Eliss Cuttingthorne=
Purging | Wasting I guess
Additional Information/Abilities: T1 Jaxite, Best as a Lookout/Archer though has melee weapons, he's a very bored Moor.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
=Lana "Luck" Wake=

Primary Role: Seeding
Secondary Role: Purging

Additional Information/Abilities:
Lana studies Qlippoth and Blight extensively, allowing lessons to Glassers on how the Titan 'works' and battles.
Lana runs a charity and will fund Glasser operations.
She can fight.
Somewhat. Only for big events.
She wishes to become a Formist and may be able to provide arcane services should her dream become reality.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
=Star, The White Wolf=

Primary Role: Purging

Additional Information/Abilities:

• Star is a skilled combatant, particularly with sword n' board. Qlippoth might not go down to a bit of metal on a stick, but she'll be damned if she doesn't try.
  • On a good day, Star can rally even the most downhearted and bring together the most divided.
  • Has the experience of fighting the Blight Dragon mano a mano and losing miserably, but that's still technically experience