Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] The Anglers of the Landing [22nd May | 4 PM EST]

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

1617402824718.png

Art by Magic Intern

1617402868930.png

Greetings, Altera!

Sporebloom is upon us. The days are becoming longer and warmer, and the sunset pushing itself further along the boundaries of the day.
As such, the time has come for the classic pastime - one Alterans have practiced for centuries in order to survive: fishing!
Near the month's end, a gathering will occur. There will be space for vendors, food, drink, and several boats. All may come and try their hand against the seas!
The angler who finds themselves with the most fish may find themselves going home with a handsome, glimmering prize!

DATE || 22nd May
TIME || 4:00PM EST
LOCATION || Storm's Landing Slums
RATING || This event is Moderate! There will be a chance for some maritime violence.

VENDORS & ENTERTAINMENT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Local Cuisine -
Enjoy food sourced from the hard-working locals of Storm's Landing!

- Vendors -
Space finds itself limited in Storm's Landing's slums, but the city always manages. Vendors are invited to come and peddle their wares to those not fishing!

Vendors Signed Up:
Tailors of the Under-Empire
Blue Moon Bakery
Tarot Readings and Miscellaneous Skullduggery

- Of course, Fishing! -
Embark into the bay and try your hand against other capable fisher kings and queens! The winner shall receive a fabulous, golden prize.

1617402868930.png

OOC:

This event may become slightly roll-heavy. I will be using a system finagled together with HollowRolls.
Survival and Strength checks will be involved.

Last edited:

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
The Tailors of the Under Empire will be setting up a stall to take commissions and sell bolts of fabric and pieces of clothing.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
hehe frogge bread The Blue Moon Bakery will also be setting up a stall to sell their popular pastries!

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Bump, with this being this weekend. I've set up two stands, and will do a tent soon for Witchy Witch.

Please excuse the small size; not too much room to work with in the slums, after all

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
I have 1 point in might I think, and 2 points in survival. Stronk dwarf gonna win a prize, if my rolls are decent.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
~ 2 hours 45 mins! I was too lost in the sauce and did not specify where the happenings are, join us here : )

(yes, I initially forgot what time I set this at B) )

1621703720592.png

Last edited: