Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Puerta Victoria Naval Base

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up in Storm’s Landing, Linistel, Halbed, Puerta Victoria and anywhere else that it is allowed.

CB68112B-225F-4EC1-B2FE-223F8B553429.jpeg
To Whomever Owns Puerta Victoria
Please be aware that The Asrakosian Dominion has a Naval Base and a Brig called “The Nemesis” in the area currently known as Puerta Victoria. It has been stationed there since the city was called Amaranthine.

The Basileos would like continue allowing The Nemesis to dock outside the city with its Naval Base- as well as discussing whether or not it would be permissible to expand and fortify said structure.

A continued military presence would not be a one-sided relationship; Dominion pledges to protect the residents of Puerta Victoria and to actively cooperate with whatever exercises its own military forces may practice as well as offer assistance in the construction of any public works.

In conclusion, Astrakhan would like to open up a peaceful discussion as to the stationing of The Nemesis and the continued quartering of soldiers outside the city walls in the naval base.

Tagging: Cukie1 @anyoneleseimmissing

OOC: So I’ve had that ship there for a while and I would rather no one working on the region touch it until I can finally place it somewhere else- if that’s what is agreed upon OOCly. Either way, I’d like to make some RP from an otherwise mundane OOC thing.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Currently it's not Puerto Victoria, it's Garrosh'Palk and it's owned by the Shink'maho clan, just haven't had the Dynmap marker updated. Would have preferred this discussed beforehand, though, since I didn't know you were RPly saying you had soldiers there.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Currently it's not Puerto Victoria, it's Garrosh'Palk and it's owned by the Shink'maho clan, just haven't had the Dynmap marker updated. Would have preferred this discussed beforehand, though, since I didn't know you were RPly saying you had soldiers there.
I hadn’t really been paying attention to the place up until this month and I initially thought it was owned by the Silvians. At a loss at what to do now, so was hoping to make fun RP out of this. As for the name of the settlement, Theo simply doesn’t know who owns it anymore since it’s gone through so many rulers- he’s just mainly concerned about the base, the ship and knowing his neighbors.

If it makes it easier, we can say the ship is docked elsewhere, with the naval base empty due to international politics. That way this all make sure since icly ^-^

If you don’t want to RP at all, I’ll just delete this and move the ship and base to somewhere else :p

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I hadn’t really been paying attention to the place up until this month and I initially thought it was owned by the Silvians. At a loss at what to do now, so was hoping to make fun RP out of this. As for the name of the settlement, Theo simply doesn’t know who owns it anymore since it’s gone through so many rulers- he’s just mainly concerned about the base, the ship and knowing his neighbors.

If it makes it easier, we can say the ship is docked elsewhere, with the naval base empty due to international politics. That way this all make sure since icly ^-^

If you don’t want to RP at all, I’ll just delete this and move the ship and base to somewhere else :p
I'm fine with it, Just would have preferred a warning. The naval stop and ship haven't been touched (other than a fix here or there when rebuilding) so I don't mind the occasional IC patrol. Was honestly mostly banking on it being abandoned to make an event chain, but I sorta rebuilt the place before the event could go through, so that one's on me.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'm fine with it, Just would have preferred a warning. The naval stop and ship haven't been touched (other than a fix here or there when rebuilding) so I don't mind the occasional IC patrol. Was honestly mostly banking on it being abandoned to make an event chain, but I sorta rebuilt the place before the event could go through, so that one's on me.
Okidokes! Well, just lemme know when we can RP So Theo and whoever is in charge can meet up ^-^

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
why make a poster for this and put it up all over instead of contacting the owners?
Theo didn’t know who the owner was ICly.

Also I’m an OOC moron and wrote this when I was suuuuper tired :)