Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PvP Lovers rejoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yet at the same time it would be epic if it were rp. Might take awhile, but it cant be beat.

Probably what will happen is the players can choose which they want to do.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
i think it should pure pvp, bc if it was rp pvp a LOT of people automatically *cant* do it, i can fake a reason to be on a shipwreck and get tossed into a dungeon, but i cant make a reason to volunteer as tribute lol

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
i think it should pure pvp, bc if it was rp pvp a LOT of people automatically *cant* do it, i can fake a reason to be on a shipwreck and get tossed into a dungeon, but i cant make a reason to volunteer as tribute lol
*Cough* This is HollowGames. Not HungerGames. Nobody's going to volunteer as a tribute... (I guess, I hope.)

Spark

Broken
I think it should be RP, it can easily be worked into the lore and would work sooo well with the game of crowns.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
I think if its RP PvP only the one with god mode on will win…you know no one likes to die :3

Status
Not open for further replies.