Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-=[ Questions and FAQ ]=-

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Can two cults that closely work together pursue a Tier III cult relic thats shared between them both? (STEP & GOI) If neither have the numbers by themselves

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
..... are multiple baptisms allowed per baby
BAPTISM​
Action: Prayer, an offering to the divine, and touch.​
Cost: 3SP​
Duration: Permanent.​
Spell: The caster offers something thematic to their divine (an animal, a corpse, golden goblet, sword, etc - It should be notable) and prays whilst marking a symbol upon an infant anywhere from newborn to three years old. This marking can be in water, ash, blood, etc. and does not denote where a marking (no bigger than an inch long/wide) will form. The marking location is at the choice of the parents OOC, and whilst most markings will be replaced by another, it is possible for a secondary mark to be present as a 'birthmark' only (in the cases of two parents of different faiths). Clarify with Divine staff if it is applicable.​
Note: This can be cast on a pregnant mother instead, in which the child will be born with the marking already applied, automatically applying to both twins/triplets if applicable.

Sorta yes but not really, as per spell description

Can two cults that closely work together pursue a Tier III cult relic thats shared between them both? (STEP & GOI) If neither have the numbers by themselves
No, they would have to merge entirely

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
Ok so I have my character Asfrid who desires to return to faith under Visage.

I was unsure because she never was blessed (Sort of left right before she was going to be), if her progress would still count twords current date of becoming blessed.

Her listed actions fit all requirements to currently rankup.

Show worship of a Divine for at least one month OOC from the creation of a divine profile/thread. Her private pm divine log was made on july 29, 2020
The character must be at least two months old OOC. Yes
The character must be at least sixteen years of age. Yes
Must significantly contribute to (by attending) or host an event which is of thematic significance to their divine. Sermons Held: 1
Three notable acts in line with their Divine (Hunting, Healing, Bartering, etc) separate to the event(s) above.
Seeker got a new Acolyte Isla opening her eyes to the way of Visage.
Seeker made her first vow while self imprisoned in Linlea "Vow of pursuit -- Words of worth will be pursued to any end, by any and all means required"
Seeker has made a private order and invested time into building a large reflective room shrine.
One offering of an item to their Divine at a shrine/church/etc (Said items use to be in the old hoppers unsure if they ever got picked up but the eyes where gotten from her first event when she with a mantle of theodra took down a titan in which she took out it's eyes as her rewards. She gave two and kept one.)
Art Depiction of Broken Glass and a being surronded with them. Each fragment having a diffrent eyeball staring, Two Eyes of a Titan, 2 shrines.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend

I was unsure because she never was blessed (Sort of left right before she was going to be), if her progress would still count twords current date of becoming blessed.

Show worship of a Divine for at least one month OOC from the creation of a divine profile/thread. Her private pm divine log was made on july 29, 2020
Must significantly contribute to (by attending) or host an event which is of thematic significance to their divine. Sermons Held: 1
Three notable acts in line with their Divine (Hunting, Healing, Bartering, etc) separate to the event(s) above.
Seeker made her first vow while self imprisoned in Linlea "Vow of pursuit -- Words of worth will be pursued to any end, by any and all means required"
Seeker has made a private order and invested time into building a large reflective room shrine.
One offering of an item to their Divine at a shrine/church/etc (Said items use to be in the old hoppers unsure if they ever got picked up but the eyes where gotten from her first event when she with a mantle of theodra took down a titan in which she took out it's eyes as her rewards. She gave two and kept one.)
Art Depiction of Broken Glass and a being surronded with them. Each fragment having a diffrent eyeball staring, Two Eyes of a Titan, 2 shrines.
Bump?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

We like to base it largely on recent activity, so you'd need mostly recent acts.

Can beastform shift do monkeys? Chimpanzee, lemur, gorilla..etc?
This is specified in the spell.

moofmoof8

Villager
moofmoof8
moofmoof8
I have 2 questions and if either of them are a no then perhaps I can do a research thing to make it a thing
first question: Can the Korog Divine Core be implemented into a sword and its abilities used in the same way or even give the appearance of telekinesis with the automate function?
second question: What kind of shapes do golems have to be? do they have to be humanoid or can they be any shape you want them to be?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I have 2 questions and if either of them are a no then perhaps I can do a research thing to make it a thing
first question: Can the Korog Divine Core be implemented into a sword and its abilities used in the same way or even give the appearance of telekinesis with the automate function?
second question: What kind of shapes do golems have to be? do they have to be humanoid or can they be any shape you want them to be?
First: Nah, IIRC it's both too large for that to work, and what you're talking about doesn't seem to be in the scope of what it says it does.
Second: Let's stick with humanoid, yeah.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
First: Nah, IIRC it's both too large for that to work, and what you're talking about doesn't seem to be in the scope of what it says it does.
Second: Let's stick with humanoid, yeah.
How large are Divine cores then, I asked this question once before in Divine chat but that was a year ago. Wondering if theirs a new answer.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
A Blessing of Fertility says
Anyone, even if they were previously impaired or unable to have children, will be able to
Does it apply to Vyres?

For reference:
BLESSING OF FERTILITY
Divine: Sallana.
Tier: 1
Action: Prayer & Touch, after the target drinks from a sacred goblet of wine/juice/water and are anointed with rose oil.
Cost: 1 SP
Duration: One pregnancy.
Spell: The blessed marks their target with holy oil in a small ceremony, and blesses them with the gift of fertility. Anyone, even if they were previously impaired or unable to have children, will be able to until such occurs with an increased chance of twins (entirely optional, consider rolls of 80+). Pregnancies as a result of this spell or ones cast upon after the fact will result in subtle changes to both parents: Both will crave red fruits, both will appear more vibrant and healthy, and both will hold a sense of the child’s well being as well as over time learning it’s gender and race. Pregnancies with this blessing ensure the safety of the child, nothing barring extreme circumstances able to harm them or result in complications.
Note: This spell can work on several usually incompatible races, but the resulting child will be entirely of one race or the other in those circumstances and a ticket should be made with Lore to clarify. In these cases it must be genuine love for one another for the spell to work. (Only works on the following non restricted races: Human, Elf, Halfspawn, Caparii, Dwarf, and Halfling.)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
A Blessing of Fertility says
Anyone, even if they were previously impaired or unable to have children, will be able to
Does it apply to Vyres?

For reference:
BLESSING OF FERTILITY
Divine: Sallana.
Tier: 1
Action: Prayer & Touch, after the target drinks from a sacred goblet of wine/juice/water and are anointed with rose oil.
Cost: 1 SP
Duration: One pregnancy.
Spell: The blessed marks their target with holy oil in a small ceremony, and blesses them with the gift of fertility. Anyone, even if they were previously impaired or unable to have children, will be able to until such occurs with an increased chance of twins (entirely optional, consider rolls of 80+). Pregnancies as a result of this spell or ones cast upon after the fact will result in subtle changes to both parents: Both will crave red fruits, both will appear more vibrant and healthy, and both will hold a sense of the child’s well being as well as over time learning it’s gender and race. Pregnancies with this blessing ensure the safety of the child, nothing barring extreme circumstances able to harm them or result in complications.
Note: This spell can work on several usually incompatible races, but the resulting child will be entirely of one race or the other in those circumstances and a ticket should be made with Lore to clarify. In these cases it must be genuine love for one another for the spell to work. (Only works on the following non restricted races: Human, Elf, Halfspawn, Caparii, Dwarf, and Halfling.)
Not Vyres, no - I will add something to the spell to clarify.