Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Questions&Answers

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So I hope it's fair to say, that if I feel threatened of loosing my own character in my own town, and your wearing tin cans or moor elf armor @MaelstromPuddle Tybs is going for headshots.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
In the big fat spawn cathedral :D
wait so what you're trying to say is it is not metagaming for your character to read their god's doctrines in the spawn cathedral and know them before the cathedral is officially "opened" ???

that they're public knowledge now?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
wait so what you're trying to say is it is not metagaming for your character to read their god's doctrines in the spawn cathedral and know them before the cathedral is officially "opened" ???

Pfff, been following my chars gods doctrine before I even knew what they were :3

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Please take your dispute elsewhere, this is not the place for it.

-K9

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

they're not common knowledge yet, but they're publicly available (if you can read...)

Oh for gods sake...

Can you all just lay off? You Complain and whine about how your charecters are "Targetted by Lavoyard"

@Tybalt you yourself have said you want a war... we don't... you are causing all this trouble and then expect to come out clean, well it doesn't work like that. You can say "Oh well Lavoyard attacked me during a meeting", you were running your mouth like a jet washer, you are as dirty as we are in the morals market

If you desperately want a war, don't cry when you get burnt.

And perhaps if the Engems didn't blockade our sodding canal, perhaps relations would be more peachy.

There is a term called "Don't shoot yourself in the foot" well you're both doing that, so stop winging about how badly you're being oppressed and get negotiating to take the heat off.
This is not the thread for this argument.
However, if you decide to continue this on a public part of our forums- Please expect me there. I have a choice few words for you based on your content of this post and would very much appreciate a tag.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Take leaders of Marr for example. Tybalt has been killed six times and he is strongly against them and would defend Azerport the best he could. Lavoyard want Azerport and know it's only Tybalt in the way of getting Azerport. (Hypothetical again) They kill him because it was the only way they could remove him he rolls a five and his character is perma dead for being his character and being against a strong faction.
Edit: If Tybalt wants to stand up for his lands and take the risks that this entails, then he is perfectly welcome to do so. You all know the risks now, and your characters should have a fear of death irregardless of OOC changes. Humpfries character might think that maybe he doesn't want to take the risk of the Grey Ladys Gate today, and maybe go hide a bit and try and subterfuge Lavoyard. So on and so forth!
reminds me of something I heard in history today when we were talking about Malcom X.

bout how throwing rocks at men with machine guns isn't violent, its stupid.
we were talking about how Malciom X's militant approach to gaining civil rights wasn't simply mindless rioting and pitiful resistance ("throwing rocks at men with machine guns"), but involved arming and training a militia to be able to defend themselves when fighting does break out.

just... something to think about.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Is it considered heresy to worship to (a) god(s) the concepts of virtues that aren't assigned to the particular god?

Say if I go to worhip Sallana and thank her for the fish of the world and ask for more fish, because there currently is no fish god. Is that heresy?

Or if I asked Theodra to bring purity into the world, as another example

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Okay, my character went to Haven to offer a meeting for a peace treaty
I dun care about a war.

Thorius offer for a peace treaty that we rejected, was basically to Vassalizing ourselves and pay taxes to Lavoyard, and to cut all connections with Engem.

That was too one sides so Tybalt came up with another.

Lavoyard has to give up all claims to Marr land.

Marr will remain allied with the Engem

Marr will release the ban from Azerport only to civilians of Lavoyard, however they cannot have a military presence in Azerport, dressed in armor, or more than three Lavoyards there at a time.

And vice versa for Haven.

Other than that we leave each other alone.

Thorius went on about how the sun god proclaimed all of Marr's lands to belong to him and that it is his birthright. And he clearly stated that he will not sign a peace treaty till Tybalt and Marr bows to him and swear their loyalty to his court and abandon the Engem.

Please quit telling me I am the one wanting war, cus I can clearly tell you I don't. But not is my character icly going to let Marr be pushed around and bullied into making one sided agreements. Don't tell me I haven't been negotiating.

Look at yourself before you point fingers. Who claimed whose lands. Who has taken military action against the other?

Twice.... My character was kidnapped while trying to look for routes for a peace agreement. Which was exactly what he was doing with Nealme at Vera Vigi that day.

Now on a more personal level.
You don't want a war?

Your character blatantly ignored a ban from Azerport and swooped down from out of nowhere and stabbed and killed someone.

Not to mention you broke a window and ran off oocly before anyone could react and when I PMed you about it you replied with "ohh well"

The very next day you came back and tried to bomb! Ylva's home. All she was doing was sitting in her house with her family and I really have no idea why you did that, thank god it was retconed by staff as you didn't even ask region owners permission to destroy property icly ( if you would have asked I would have said yes)

And as to morals idk what I have done morally wrong ic or ooc.

Lastly, if someone has nowhere I can shoot to incapacitate them. Tybalts putting the life and safety of his own faction before the assailants.

As there has numerous unprovoked attacks lately in Azerport and I've seen a rise in more psychopaths here recent. This is my way of dealing with it. So I'm saying if you come here to make trouble be prepared for punishment.

I'm sorry as this not the place for this matter.
You're right, this is not the place for this matter. I'm deleting your post- Make a new thread if you really want to discuss it, bro!

Is it considered heresy to worship to (a) god(s) the concepts of virtues that aren't assigned to the particular god?

Say if I go to worhip Sallana and thank her for the fish of the world and ask for more fish, because there currently is no fish god. Is that heresy?

Or if I asked Theodra to bring purity into the world, as another example
That is indeed not heresy! Its still a member of the 'main' pantheon = No heretics to be found here :D