Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

QuickFi

Bob Jones

I think I might like it here
Name: QuickFi

Nickname/Alias: Fi the Dackerlist (Dack-er-list)
Height: 190.5
Weight: 100.45
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Skin: Brown
Identifying Marks: Deep gash across his chest from the Nether War and hair around his face
Appearance: A creature which looks like a devil minus the horns and the tail but wears a ring to signify his love for the Gods of the Nether

(Still in progress with the writing)

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Having wings and legs of an eagle must have dratically effected his life and made many things that were previously impossible. What would you say some of those things would be? What kind of weaknesses does he have? Was his body's interior structure manipulated with hollow bones and less body mass so his wings can support him in air? If so, how does he preotect his light and fragile body?

R

Rosharas

Megan has a good point here, you mention he mingles with humans, does this mean they don't notice his difference or perhaps provide a good reason why he is? Are these bird parts permanent, because I assume walking on eagle legs is rather difficult, so just provide a few more points on the things mentioned by the both of us and you should be good :)

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Quick, I would have to recommend making a new char. If someone was instantly turned into a half bird creature, they wouldnt be able to walk, fly, talk, or eat. It takes birds long enough to do it on their own with instincts and help. I'd suggest making a new char that can either blend in with society or learn to be an outcast. While a little fantasy and storylines are accepted, please at least make something believable.