Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raal's Art Commissions [Open]

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
❁Raal's Art Commissions❁
Hi everyone! I want your money!

In exchange, I will do the art! As my Guinea Pig chewed through my tablet wire (the little jerk), I am going to be sticking to copic markers, traditional art.

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Pricing:
  • Environmental Pieces Full size: 20k Radiants. Additional 10k for cities/ruins/structures (Not charging extra for say like 1 cabin or house).
  • Bust of a character: 18k Radiants
  • Full character: 30k Radiants.
  • Equipment/Items: 15k Radiants
  • A Rabbit: 2k radiants (unless it has grey in it then it is 12k)
  • Any of the above, but just sketched and then inked (No Color): 5k radiants
  • Anything else can be discussed and we can work out a price. Although, if I am going to use the color grey, I am going to charge at least 10k because I am almost out of Grey lmao
Commission Openings:
  1. Archbishop
  2. Frenchy
  3. Tideborne
  4. Rygan
  5. Sizzix
  6. [Open]
  7. [Open]
  8. [Open]
  9. [Open]
  10. [Open]
  11. [Open]
  12. [Open]
  13. [Open]
  14. [Open]
  15. [Open]
If I get a lot of cheap stuff, I'll open up more Commissions. Just makes it easier to have an organized list of things to do.

(Format to make things easy)

Requested art: (Type: Environmental, Equipment, Character Bust, Character Full, Rabbit, Inked drawing, Misc) (The Subject of what you want me to Draw) Ex: Environmental - Storm's Landing
References: Put links to character references here (character profiles, images, etc). The more things you give me for this, the more detailed I will be.

My Discord is: Raalvara#0851 if you want to message me about a commission rather than posting here. Or PM on the forums. I will check either.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Requested art: (Type: Environmental, Equipment, Character Bust, Character Full, Rabbit, Inked drawing, Misc) (The Subject of what you want me to Draw) Ex: Environmental - Storm's Landing

Character Full

References: Put links to character references here (character profiles, images, etc). The more things you give me for this, the more detailed I will be.

It's the Boy: HERE

He's physically 15 now, but mentally 16 due to the stasis.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Requested art: Full character
References: Segar Strand
All the reference art is on the profile. Of note is that he’s slightly older than as he appears in that art (now he’s 28), his face adorned with a beard and his left eye is scarred and covered by an eyepatch.

Posing holding his battleaxe would be much appreciated. There is a ref of the axe on the profile as well (I think, otherwise I’ll send it).

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Requested art: Bust
References: Jane

Admittedly the picture on her profile isn't suuuper accurate atm. Her hair is just above shoulder length and kinda choppy.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Alright. Here is the first. I've been slow because I forgot some of my supplies at work one day.

Archbishop !

I can do some additional touch ups to lighting and such, but the actual drawing has been finished.​