Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raal's Art Thread

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I'm having childhood flashbacks to Redwall.
I actually really love that art. If you like that, there is an excellent digital board game on several platforms called "Armello". It's a great game and has a good background story.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
It's been a hot second since I've put any art here. I thought I would put some new stuff up that I've drawn since the last time I've been here.

I just realized after posting this that I did a lot of scenic stuff now.

If you want me to draw something, I'll do it for 1k or something. No promises on how long it will take. I do it as an anti-stress kind of activity.

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
I'd love to see Raal and Halvar in the cathedral during their convo. No rush though! Like Bart said, I really love the minimalist/scenic pieces. Very neat, keep up the great work!Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 12.51.35 PM.png

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Been a while since i do an updoot. I got some league art and environment studies. I thought I would share :) If you want something I'll doodle something.

(This is a WIP)

Tadaaaaaaaa