Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Radiant Rose Newspaper

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
~Radiant Rose Newspaper~

Created alongside the Wardens of Radiant on the 30th of Lightshine, the Radiant Rose Newspaper is designed specifically to share news to the general public in a mass effort to promote the second tenet of the Warden's Creed: Communication is decisive to Unity.
The newspaper can be found being sold in every major city, especially those with a port due to the newspaper being spread via ships.

The Newspaper can be bought from Auction House anywhere.
>> use the command /ah <<
The reason for this is due to a glitch with physical chests and NPCs not selling books for more than a day.

Newspapers:

Radiant Rose Newspaper [#1] - Published 30th of Lightshine, 2306
Radiant Rose Newspaper [#2] - Published 12th of Sunbright, 2306

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Because 1.15 deactivates the § symbol, a new newspaper will be delayed indefinitely. I was going to make one probably for Sunday after the Warden Meeting, but without the ability to code colours, italics or bold into the Newspaper, it is temporarily on hold.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sad reacc, also: can you put the first edition on /ah I wanna have it!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Sad reacc, also: can you put the first edition on /ah I wanna have it!
There is an IC reason why it was taken down and the new newspaper sold quickly after.
You will have to contact Lana to get it when Kublai is back, friend :( She can try her best to explain.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There is an IC reason why it was taken down and the new newspaper sold quickly after.
You will have to contact Lana to get it when Kublai is back, friend :( She can try her best to explain.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF