Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Raelur Fen'Shal

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
1653847101288.png
pleadingraelur.png
raelurart.png
raelur_moon.png
20210612_140416.jpg
─────────⋄◆⋄─────────
Divine Profile [
X]
Company [FCC] [
X]
─────────⋄◆⋄─────────

────────⋄INFORMATION⋄────────
Name:
Raelur Fen'Shal
Full Titles: None
Nickname/Alias: None
Race: Moor Elf
Culture: Linlean
Social Status/Profession: Mol’Mar Clansman / Realmguard Member / Courtier of the Kalstaat Noble Assembly
Height: 6'1 ft.
Weight: 190 lb.
Date of Birth: Final Day, 25th of Truebirth, 2278
Date of Death [One-Life]: Blessday, 8th of Mistset, 2309
Homeland: Grafjell
Current Home:
Blackrush Crossing
────────⋄PHYSIOLOGY⋄────────
Appearance:
A Moor Elf with a tireless gaze and stoic visage, he appears with deep purple eyes matched with silvery white hair.
Figure/Build: Tall and limber, his body is marked with scrapes from work and past injuries across his frame.
Hair Color: Silvery-white
Hair Style: Cropped short and combed over to the sides at the front with a tied ponytail at the back.
Eye Color: Purple with a brighter glow of color around the iris
Distinguishing Marks:
Burns:
Parts of his arms, face and chest are marked with old burns, traced along the veins of each.
Battle Scar #1: A scar below his left armpit from getting stabbed by a Halberd
Battle Scar #2: A scar on his left shoulder from getting grazed by a Halberd
Blessed Marks: Due to his blessed status, his arms and chest are covered with bone-white markings styled in a skeletal design. His face is similarly affected, with markings of teardrops falling below his eyes.
Illnesses: None
Injuries (Mental/Physical):

#8D6994
#807DB3
#7B9EA1
#78A58F

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
────────PERSONALITY────────
──Behavior──
Proactive: His once quiet demeanor has shifted over time, becoming more attuned to his emotions
──Qualities──
Devoted: His old commitments are what he has left for now, determined to continue them
Jaded: His enjoyments outside of his work has faltered, using chores to keep himself busy
Direct: He's found that some problems are better solved head-on
──Flaws──
Cautious: Observant in nature, he is weary of dangers and mysteries that surround him, tending to overthink a problem.
Manipulative: His top priorities are to himself and his amenities, guiding events so that they be preserved at a reasonable cost.

──Likes──
Reading: Knowledge, as he's found, is a valuable resource to keep ahead of affairs and relevant topics.
Sailing: A voyage at sea is a tough, yet enjoyable activity for him, away from the world's problems.
──Dislikes──
Deception: He's come to learn that those who hide behind masks of ambiguity and lies are a dangerous and common occurrence.
Oppression: Forcing one's ideals and benevolence is an event that normally doesn't end well.
Undead: The creations of Skraag come in many forms, all are troublesome to him, sooner or later.
──Long-term Goals──
Expand upon the Fen'Shal Carpentry Company [Closed]
Deal with the Vyre expansion in the land [On-Hold]
Search and destroy all the Skraag shrines, effigies and idols he can find [Ongoing]
──Short-term Goals──
Return to Linistel and continue the fight there against the Skraagites [On-Hold]
Assist rebuilding the Tilted Whale & Anchor Taproom [Complete]
Consider the situation(s) in Storms Landing [Complete]
Work in the The Tilted Whale and Anchor Taproom [Closed]
Get acquainted with the Realmguard and their missions [Ongoing]
Establish a presence in Nid Arach [Ongoing]

Learn more about Valiant while continuing devotion to the Grey Lady [Ongoing]
────────⋄APTITUDE⋄────────
──Language──
Mok'yra: His native tongue, raised amongst his Moor Elf family and people, this dialect comes naturally to him
Common: Although not his preferred choice, he was also brought up to speak in this generally-used dialect, mostly using it outside of Linlea

──Skills──
Shipwright:
He was raised to continue his family's primary profession of shipbuilding, managing construction and repairs of smaller vessels going in and out of the ports
Swordsmanship: Daily practice and learning from techniques have allowed his skill with the blade to improve beyond self-defense
──Knowledge──
Spiritblessed: Searching through research writings by Lana Wake, and through personal discussion, he is aware of the conditions of a Spiritblessed and its affects on people depending on the type
Herbalism: After a lecture on producing healing salves, and handed books on the matter, he's begun to read into medical flora to understand their medicinal properties, appearance, and implication into several types of treatment
Undead(Vyres): Drawn from discussions, writings and lectures, he has gained an everchanging insight on Vyres such as understanding their type, abilities and weaknesses
Undead(Spirits): From reading and personal experience, he's familiar with Spirits regarding their variations and how to deal with them
Bare-Fencing:
After a lecture demonstrating the Kaltic swordstyle known as Bloßfechten, he's continued to practice and study this art of bare-fencing, mainly having learned of some of the basic stances.

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
────────⋄STATISTICS⋄────────
Skills Cost: 1-3-5-7-9
Focus Cost: 1-3-5
Attributes Cost: 7-10-13-16-19
Experience: 176/176

[Body] 4
Ranged: 3 | Focus(Bows): 1
Fortitude: 2 | Focus(Resisting Hostile Environments): 1
Might: 1
Evasion: 3 | Focus(Dodging/Footwork): 2
Stealth:
Grappling: 3 | Focus(Wrestling): 1
Melee: 4 | Focus(Two-Handed Blades): 2

[Mind] 1
Awareness: 2
Medicine: 2 | Focus(Healing People): 1
Survival: 0
Thievery: 0
Lore: 1
Crafting: 2

[Soul] 4
Handling: 0
Determination: 2 | Focus(Resisting Magical Influences): 1
Guile: 0
Intimidation: 1
Persuasion: 0

────────⋄INVENTORY⋄────────
──Clothing──
Working Attire: Overalls hewn from Mirrorwood, worn over a simple shirt with the sleeves rolled back
Privateer's Boots: A pair of boots, made from fine leather
──Armor──
Gambeson: A custom quilted gambeson, made from chokevine
Chainmail Hauberk: A riveted chain mail hauberk, made from refined steel protecting the chest, reaching down to the wrists.
Chainmail Coif: For protection of the head.

Navy Blue Tabard: Worn over his chainmail.
Leather Undercap: Worn beneath his coif and helm to soften blows on the head. Made by Trefor.
Frostwalker Helm: Armor of depth-touched steel. Forged by Euclid.
Frostwalker Cuirass: Armor of depth-touched steel. Forged by Euclid.
Frostwalker Gauntlets: Armor of depth-touched steel. Forged by Euclid.
Frostwalker Greaves: Armor of depth-touched steel. Forged by Euclid.
Navy Blue Hooded Cowl: Worn over his armor usually. Forged by Euclid.
Cuffed Boots and Gloves: For sturdy travel and handling. Made by Trefor.
──Possessions──
Sanctified Aegis:
A gift from a fellow Blessed, to protect himself.
Amethyst Ring: A silver ring, fitted with an amethyst, granted to him after a fight against undead
Veilbreaker: A silver circlet, fitted with an amethyst and etched in Mok’yra runes along the back; “Guk Embrak Zik”.
Lady's Ward: A braided band of darkthread, gifted to him, he wears it beneath his circlet usually.
Silver Amulet: Worn around the neck, bearing a symbol of the Grey Lady, a scale held by a skeletal hand
Malen'Vek: His now-favored Longsword, forged from blooded silver
Gimor'Lhagi: A Glaive-Guisarme, forged from blooded silver
Rondel Dagger: A Rondel Dagger, forged from blooded silver

Supply Pack: Carries a bag of items necessary for his travels, usually including medicinal plants, mortal & pestle, torches, and stakes
────────⋄RELATIONS⋄────────
──Loved──
Plum: His Psuedo-Dragon Lizard, his beloved pet.
──Trusted──

──Befriended──

Lana Wake [X]: An open-mind and academic, let us continue this common cause
Ruvan Kegheart [X]: Stubborn yet enduring, I remember the peaceful days so I can fight for them again, back at the tavern.
Mylohk Danik [X]: A new compatriot whose shown courage amidst our quests, a fine addition to have.
Byrne Valhart [X]: One who introduced me to the Realmsguard, strong in body, yet the mind could use some improvement I fear.
Aesi Ro'van [X]: A spry companion among the Realmsguard, I share an interest in your collection of knowledge.
──Liked──
Thure Von Hardanger [X]: An unlikely source of hope and support, let's see where this arrangement takes us.
──Neutral──
Anwar Attia [X]: Despite what he is, he shows that violence may not be the solution.
Ventare Seymour [X]: I don't blame you for what happened, but I can't work with you either in the meantime, Lady delay.
Euclid [
X]: An efficient machine and worker, perhaps the world's troubles will lessen with more of you.
Kaar [
X]: A machine that grasps faith, a unique sight that ponders the mind.
Orro [
X]: The bloated machine, strangest one of its kind to be seen, happy as a child would be.
Milah Reehd Sicarus-Freyr [X]: I've done what I can for you, it would be best to limit our involvement with each other.

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek [X]: I've cast aside my grudge to continue the work together, albeit I still hold reservations.
Uriel Valhart [X]: You represent a harsh discipline and absolute law, one must leave behind personal feelings to see your truth.
──Unsure of──
Fronslin Menguar [X]: A man, or perhaps a woman now, fallen far to return again, I worry for a changed mentality as well.
──Wary of──
Athryl Mithtanil [X]: You've already proven to remain stubborn, I will remain skeptical of your plans.
Foxbells [X]: Words will travel.
──Afraid of──

──Disliked──

Illyrana Silveria [X]: An old tutor who has abandoned their duty, just stay with your family, I've grown to shoulder the burden.
Hellmann Kegheart [X]: A consistent name thrown beside murderers and the ill-minded, you've chosen to side with the dark gods.

──Hated──

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
Update: Never really asked around, but if you want to be put into relations contact me in DM's.

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
────────⋄REQUIEM⋄────────
A flash of fire, that's all he recalls as he's sent back with great force.
The pain is immediate, he tries to breath and move, but even that is impossible now.
His frail body is huddled beneath ashes of slain demons and debris as comrades watch over him in hurry.
The battle continues to rage on without him, as the world falls apart to corruption.
In his final moments, he recollects what he held dearly in life.
Cherished moments, among friends and good company.
Of glorious victory and harsh defeats, defining him through each trial.
The many deeds performed for the Grey Lady, to protect the realm at any cost.

In the end, he wonders, what was it all for?
A question, perhaps, best left for the living.
For the river calls.

Raelur Fen'Shal
2278-2309

Fredolator

Legend of Altera
────────⋄REQUIEM⋄────────
A flash of fire, that's all he recalls as he's sent back with great force.
The pain is immediate, he tries to breath and move, but even that is impossible now.
His frail body is huddled beneath ashes of slain demons and debris as comrades watch over him in hurry.
The battle continues to rage on without him, as the world falls apart to corruption.
In his final moments, he recollects what he held dearly in life.
Cherished moments, among friends and good company.
Of glorious victory and harsh defeats, defining him through each trial.
The many deeds performed for the Grey Lady, to protect the realm at any cost.

In the end, he wonders, what was it all for?
A question, perhaps, best left for the living.
For the river calls.

Raelur Fen'Shal
2278-2309

Rest in peace dude, Raelur was badass.