Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ragnar Thanndelyn's Profile

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
Name:Ragnar Thanndelyn, Named after the demon my father slew during the first war of Zuria, my Homeland. Thanndelyn is an old elvish meaning for 'Huntsman', but in english lettering.

Nickname/Alias: Thann, or Ragnar.
Age: 21, although feeling considerably wearing as though taken on a whole life's worth of troubles.
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 120 SS (Sacks of Sand, considering each weighed at 1LB each)
Hair: A dark brown, with small streaks of very light gray from stress and the constant moving for following the game in the land. It is a bit more than shoulder length, and is constantly worn without any touch to it; Hung around the eyes.
Eyes: A stormy gray, but can turn scarlet with hatred.
Skin: A tanned white.
Identifying Marks: Scars defile the skin, mostly from agressive animal's clawing back in chance to survive, but some are from mightier monsters such as the scorpion, which is about three feet high and four feet long; Upon thy forehead is a triangular mark with a lined spiral to the middle, which was placed there by Shalherana herself, choosing the one who shall make a change in the natural world.
Appearance: I fight with a Mahogany Short-bow with words of an ancient language spelling "Huntsman" and arrows (Stored in a leather'd quiver on my back with strap around shoulder) are of oak wood, Phoenix feathers, and spider venom-tipped, metal (Bluish metal). When i have to go in melee, I use two daggers made from the mouth of a dragon which, before slain by thyself, terrorized thee old kingdom of Altera. The handle of the daggers are made of leather, cloth, and metal, Leather for the grip, cloth for comfort, and metal ends on the end of the blade and at the bottom of the metal. My armor is made from the scales of said dragon, red in color, but with occasional spikes in the scale. I have the armor on my shoulders, chest, hands, legs, and shins. I wear a belt with the same symbol on thy forehead in the center (golden buckle), and the leather of which it is made is dyed black. I usually wear a cloak of white when going on travels, with a lightning shaped line though it. Thee clothes underneath the armor is dark green snakeskin. Boots i wear are brown in color and are made from leather, also. For the arms area, leave it skin, but muscular-like.

Questions! :3

Where i came from: Ragnar comes from the distant island country of Zuria, which, after about two months when i left at the age of 7, was pillaged and burnt to a rock island by pirates.

Lineage: I come from a Elven family of professionalists, each taking a different one ( My grandfather was a tailor and my father was a farmer).

Parents: My parents were Shaibu Thanndelyn(Father) and Sussan Loiran(Mother). My mother was a basket weaver for her family, which struggled through a radiant debt to a band of thieves that rampaged through the land, stealing from everybody, only to die in the middle of a desert and none of it to be found.

Inherits: After my father killed the demon said above, some say that some of the life essence transferred into my father, giving him unusual, long lasting power. Those who said that now say it transferred to me, which gives me my random bursts of strength and agility ( See near bottom for Demon Profile).

What parents would say about me: I believe my parent's would be kind and loving, excited that they could see me again after they perished in the fire of Zulia. They would be nice to hear that I have reached a (almost!) stable life in Aurolus, Altera, and am doing well in the trade business and always sticking to my religion/Elven rights/Elven ways.

Living Space: Ragnar's living space is normal, the occasional bookcase full of huntsman books, prayer, and some new farming ones. Bed, Windows, Paintings of the landscape of Altera and Aurolus. Downstairs is a small parlor and the crafting area. I have changed it so it's closer to my style by adding animal furs and horns, and a wardrobe containing a teak longbow and a couple outfits of leather and cloth.

Beliefs: My belief's are every spirit and life lost is wasted, and if you should ever take one, pray to Shalherana and at least sacrifice a bit of the remains in a fire. Also, I follow Skraag as well as Shalherana, believing death is unnecessary, and that by praying to Skraag can give you an advantage during the night time (against zombies, skeletons, etc.).

Dislikes about self personality: What I dislike most about my personality is how i can be easily tempted to save the life of an animal.

What King/Queen i like most/least: I like Megan the most because she has always been nice, seem's nature loving, and is part cat (i think). The King/Queen i like least is Kaeis, because i barely know him apart from the others, and also it seem's he is eternally grumpy ( Don't hurt me ) .

Story behind contacts: The story behind Ragnar's contacts are mostly from those in Aurolus, but the occasional acquaintance are from alliances in other towns. Ragnar has few close friends, but they talk often and go hunting, farming, almost anything and everything.

Sunday: I would sit home for a good portion of the day, catching up on rest, and managing a good amount of sales (taking the day from hunting, farming, mining, etc). Home renovations ( Fixing leaking roofs, windows, adding more stability to the underground base support, etc again). Mostly a day dedicated to resting, home management, and prayer(To Shalherana and Skraag).

Skills: My skills are to aim accurately with a bow, able to quickly kill an enemy with two daggers, but if i have to i can decently use a sword. I came by these skills partially by my father, who took me hunting with him before he died. He let me use his bow most of the time, and as i got older he allowed me to use my two daggers i crafted by myself, and then a sword the local blacksmith let us borrow. After his death, i stayed at a military encampment for a few months, where i trained ( Since it was the only thing to do) my combat skills. I especially liked marksmanship, and thus increasing my agility and grace. I mostly used a bow, and then the same two daggers when i had to go into melee, but the same, if i had to use a sword, i was decent.

Moral Limit: Ragnar's limits to jobs/adventures are by abiding to his naturus religion/beliefs, how dangerous each adventure would be ( Even though Shalherana is likely to take pity and revive him, since he is the chosen person to spread word and protect nature ), and he wouldn't do any job's if they went against his friends/beliefs. He would refuse if it caused him to go against his friends/townsfolk or to kill an innocent creature.

Ordinary Life: I think of ordinary life as by doing the usual things as before, hunting, protecting nature, trading, mining, etc. Mainstream Culture is praying to Shalherana after every kill/meal, blessing the food and the forgiveness for murdering an innocent creature. Praying to Skraag for advantage against the monsters at night, or to be left alone completely.
For those who abide by this, I approve of you.

Lingering Nightmare: A couple lingering nightmare's that have haunted me in the past, and some still do, is the thought of Skraag coming into the world of the living and terrorizing everyone with his hoards of monsters. Another is Shalherana dying, which could possibly destroy nature itself, and lastly is the dragon i slew years before coming back to life, even stronger than before.

Sacred Object/Person: An object that i'm deeply attached to is a Golden Scythe of Shalherana, which can create forests at the place you stick it in the ground. I don't have a person i'm close to, but hopefully i will find someone that i could spend the rest of my mortal life( or even longer) with.

Goals from past/current: When Ragnar was a child, he wanted to be a blacksmith, supplying innocent people against raiders and the monsters of Skraag. Now, he want's to be the savior of Nature, as it is slowly dying with the expansion of civilization.

Looks/Choices: My facial appearance is this; My skin is a tanned white, and my eyes are stormy gray. My hair is light brown, with a slight graying, and it's about shoulder length (Curtained around eyes). On my forehead is a mark like a diamond but with a spiral central.

( Please excuse this but i'm going to just copy the description from the character drawing page)

I fight with a Mahogany Short-bow with words of an ancient language spelling "Huntsman" and arrows (Stored in a leather'd quiver on my back with strap around shoulder) are of oak wood, Phoenix feathers, and spider venom-tipped, metal (Bluish metal). When i have to go in melee, I use two daggers made from the mouth of a dragon which, before slain by thyself, terrorized thee old kingdom of Altera. The handle of the daggers are made of leather, cloth, and metal, Leather for the grip, cloth for comfort, and metal ends on the end of the blade and at the bottom of the metal. My armor is made from the scales of said dragon, red in color, but with occasional spikes in the scale. I have the armor on my shoulders, chest, hands, legs, and shins. I wear a belt with the same symbol on thy forehead in the center (golden buckle), and the leather of which it is made is dyed black. I usually wear a cloak of white when going on travels, with a lightning shaped line though it. Thee clothes underneath the armor is dark green snakeskin. Boots i wear are brown in color and are made from leather, also. For the arms area, leave it skin, but muscular-like.

What inspired my choices were to be like my father as much as possible, but to have my own self-made appearance to add onto it.

Please excuse any mistakes in spelling/grammar, or just some weird typo's if you find any.

- - Demon Transformation Edit Line (Second Profile) - - Demon Transformation Edit line - -
(Will edit and do this later, for now, time to sleep)

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
Just noticed this after posting; The last question (Appearance) is the same as the top for appearance except for the choices question.. We'll, for now excuse the double post