Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Rahm - Mysterious Caparius

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I was too sleepy last night, I added the roleplay to clarify why the curse has been put in motion xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
YAY! Faceless done it again! He got someone to hack off their pinky to get information about the caves and loot :D ZeroOrgan

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Update: Thank you Kamaoe for the awesome picture of Rahm, using it now as the current representation of Rahm.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I managed to update it enough to bring Rahm back. Decided to bring him along since he was active when we went to the new world and he managed to get redemption via his RP with the Engems. I left off with Rahm dressing in a grey robe and trying to get back into social life again. I'll take up from there, saying he has failed and has become more wild, somewhat deranged, but not as bad as during the savage times. Gonna delete Chupra again, since I just realized Chupra is Rahm only younger, almost all the other characteristics were the same or similar.