Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Rahm's Errands [Questing for money!]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There was a need to get money from events or challenges [link] so I remembered my old quests.
Old players have seen met do it before with Rahm, and later with Packman.
I'm bringing back the quests!
But with the AH being back, I'm bringing in better rewards :)

"Let me quickly explain how this works and you can get started right away!"

Earning money through RolePlay, questing:
RolePlay takes a core place here, you don't just gather item, you RP it out with friends :)
You can earn money by doing tasks for [Rahm].
You can find Rahm in his hometree at the center of the labyrinth in [Burglarshire].
These tasks can range from something as simple as catching a bird, looking for something Rahm lost, or to finding a hidden treasure in the sorrows.
You do the task, return to Rahm with proof you've completed it, and he will reward you!
That's it! Every custom quest completed will earn you at least 1200 radiants!
Just seek him out and get your own private quest, or do the ongoing tasks for some quick cash ;)

Ongoing tasks anyone can always do:
Birds & Eggs

Find a wounded bird or an abandoned nest in the sorrows and bring it to Rahm.
He will try and heal the bird or hatch the egg and pay you 400 radiants for your effort.

[bring a bird-head or egg-head. 400 for the first bird and egg, 200 for all others after that]
Flowers
Search the Sorrows for special plants and flowers and bring them to Rahm.
He will plant these in his labyrinth and pay you 500 radiants per stack of flowers or ferns.

[bring a total of 64 flowers / ferns]
Gold
Rahm enjoys the glitter of gold, so sell your treasure hoard to him.
He will pay you 150 radiants per gold block you give him.

[bring gold blocks]
Fruits
Search the world for exotic fruits and bring them to Rahm.
He will enjoy the taste, plant a fruit tree from its seeds, and pay you 400 radiants per fruit
he hasn't tasted. 100 radiants per fruits he has tasted. Until he has tasted all fruits of the world.

[bring fruit-heads]
Animals
Search the world for exotic animals and bring them to Rahm.
Rahm loves to surround himself with Shalheranna's creations and will pay you 500 radiants per
animal that he has never seen before. 200 radiants for familiar animals. Until he has seen
all of Shalheranna's creations.
[bring animal-heads]

map to labyrinth.jpg

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've prepared some quests and I'm eager to start doing them if anyone is interested :)