Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Rampage | 24th March, 5PM EST [Violent]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
- RAMPAGE -
[ Side Quest of HotC ]

- - -

Rumours spread of a great undead Kaiser Scorpion moving through the Landing. Something so large should surely not be so stealthy, but it has eluded people for at least a day and a night by now. But it will sooner or later make itself known, either by a party stumbling across it, or it stumbling across them.

This is an extra event where we deal with the loose scorpion that escaped the tunnels of the sewers. This one will be a sign up, with a focus on players who've not been able to make the other events. It is not a 'I post first I get in' situation, I'll be going through and grabbing a selection. I also will not mind adding some of the DMs who have been working tirelessly to do events for folks - Please dont think this is unfair bias I just think they really deserve to attend one for once.

DATE: 24th March
TIME: 5PM EST
RATING: Violent!

ROSTER
[6 / 6]
Vidar blargtheawesome
Thryss Lenore
Star ToastySpam
Clifford Dusty
Fronslin Fronslin
Maebh Magic Intern

Last edited:

Gloonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll be down if no one else is. But obviously don't consider my attendance mandatory.
IGN: Gloonkey
IC name: Alfonso Casares

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Asero wanna hunt the scorpion : )
"focus on players who've not been able to make the other events." so consider me last ofc ofc

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Its t ik message l ok ke these I almost regret having a non combat character, but yall need someone to sew your backend back on after so I get some action

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I'm down, put me as a halfway reserve because I did technically attend the last campaign event for 20mins before my internet kicked me out
IGN: ToastySpam
IC name: Star

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've added three- Blarg changed to aleksei so it didn't feel like his guard char was hopping in and then being missing for the final event. Thryss as another of the events team. Star because your internet sucks and it might let you attend this one. I'll wait for a few more to pick the other three - I've also cut it down to 6 instead of 8 and that's simply because I'm feeling rusty with DMing lately.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Feel free to include me in the selection if desired. No skin off my back if you don't wish me to come.

IGN: Fronslin
IC: Fourslin Menguar
Edit: Might be late.

Last edited:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Unfortunately my internet is misbehaving again tonight, so I'm probably not gonna make it in : (. Have fun though, and sorry for taking up a slot

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Unfortunately my internet is misbehaving again tonight, so I'm probably not gonna make it in : (. Have fun though, and sorry for taking up a slot
That's really unfortunate - If you can log in in a little while I can try to catch you up. Sometimes it settles after a while!