Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Random Gaming discord

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so I have a discord channel set up for whatever games I feel like playing or others feel like playing for whatever period of time. Currently the discord is being mostly used for the TerraFirmaPunk server Rossu is running and I am being a smith on (Roy's secret afterlife) however I welcome anyone who wishes to join us for many different games including, but not limited to:
Civ 5
Broforce
Dont Starve Together
Osiris New Dawn (Assuming your computer can handle that)
Rust
Starbound
Terraria
Warframe
The Forest
Guns of Icarus Online
League Of Legends
Smite

these are games I play a fair amount of that are heavily multiplayer, but if you have some others you'd like to see if others are willing to play, feel free to speak up! The channel itself is a developing one, so also feel free to give any advice you believe can help it get better. If you'd like a link to said Discord group, please pm me in whatever way you wish. I'm gonna tag some people who may/may not be interested in joining if only for some select games
Cap Rygan (I've been looking for people to play Civ with :p)
Niah Elz blargtheawesome Lannis Mitch (League squad)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'd join for people to play PUBG with.

When I have the time and energy to not just play solo.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I'd recommend the Borderlands series to be apart of the chat.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ah yes, a quick update for any who are interested. We have moved on from TerraFirma and are now on a modpack called Simply Magic 2 which utilizes Ars MAgica 2, Blood Magic, Evilcraft, Goetia, Botania, and a few other magic mods. If any are interested, feel free to pm me or Ross.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
It's been long enough for a bump.
true enough, though im not proud to admit I may be on a bit of a chicken invaders binge, that game was my childhood as I actually played it a lot with my grandmother, and I saw that chicken Invaders 5 was on sale for $5... so yeah, I scooped that shit up. It plays very nicely and the gameplay isnt super complicated, it's quite nice :D