Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

rasta472's application

rasta

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:rasta472
2. Your real name: Patrick
3. Age:16
4. Gender:male
5. Country: U.S.
6. ive read the tome
7. I love roleplay, i play skyrim and other rpg games. Its a great thing to add to minecraft.
8. My hobbies are playing minecraft. I also enjoy playing music. Another thing i like to do is hike. I like to go outdoors. I like to walk my dog too...
9. NA
10. No
11. Yes
12.I tried to vote, i registered and everything but I dont know if it went through.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright. Add the questions back in, add more to question 8, which asks for 8 sentences or more and preferably not based around minecraft.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
dose it matter how old you are? alot of the player base is 12-20, so it shouldnt matter XD
No, age is not so important. But not many of the moderators who accept applications like it when a person lies about their age.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
By the way, you're ignoring what a moderator told you already. Read the first reply to your thread

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
whats your problem dude?
I don't have a problem...

The way I see it, you can either
1) listen to Sally
2) get declined

It's up to you.
But I hope you don't think I have anything against you personally.