Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ratboy116 Application [Declined-Karasu1996] (Age)

ratboy116

Villager
Ratboy116
2:12
3:Male
4:Australia
5:Yes i have read it (Makes perfect sense :) )
6:Yes love it!!!

7:i like playing roleplayings and making olden day cave huts. i am a enjoyed gamer and wanted to play this server ever since i saw the first bit. I enjoy playing soccer,football and touch i also play dodge ball at different times. I am a loyal servent to whoever i serve but till i find one i am usaly hidden from everything till i learn there is something open to be a loyal peasent to whoever i serve. i also Love making storys to stuff ex: i was part of a great empire but we were losing.... i ran for shelter like a cowered..... when i got up they were dead but the... the skeltons were coming for the last of us so i found a pickaxe of a corpse which was also my best friend then i digged a hole and hid then soon i forgot where the city was so i lived here ever since praying that those danged skeltons never find me. :)
I came here because i realy want to hang out on a roleplaying server and this one looked the best for sure.

8:sry dont have any photos :/ sry
9:I can at times get a bit freaked if someone helps on my work without permission it just makes me want to punch my candle (which hurts)

10:Yes i know that black magic is forbidden in this land.
11:I heard it from a friend said it sucked but i saw it and new it was epic and now so does he.
12:No but planning to before i play

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm sorry, but you are too young to join our server. But since you're 12, I would like to ask you the following: When will you be thirteen? Because that's our minimal age.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
yea, too young, come back when you are 13 ;) Dont get to hot in the head just yet either, this is due to the Pg-13 law we abide by, and mostly for your protection.