Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Raven Hiraeth - The Beautician

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic

General Information

Name:
Raven Hiraeth

Other Names:
Raven and her older sister are sometimes referred
to as "The Bird Sisters"

Titles:
Acolyte - (The Ministry of The Grey Lady)
"The Beautician" "The Hairdresser"

Race:
Silver Elf

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Current Residence:
Halbed

Relationship Status:
In a relationship

Social Status:
Working Class

Personality Type:
ESFP-T

Physical Appearance

Height:

5'7

Weight:
115lbs

Eye Color:
Sky blue

Skin Color:
Pale and fair

Shape of Face:
Diamond

Distinguishing Features:
Light freckles across her cheeks
Striking blue eyes
A contagious, white smile
Incredibly well-groomed hair and often styled in interesting ways

A tattoo of a dove on the inside of her left wrist

Build of Body:
Ectomorph, smooth subtle curves but rather skinny

Hair Color:
Silver, sometimes it can come off as white or blonde

Hair Style:
Raven often changes her hairstyle and styles it with braids, flowers or just lets it all fall down naturally. Her hair is naturally straight with smooth waves towards the bottom

Complexion:
Very fair, smooth skin with light freckles across her cheeks. Her lips are rose-tinted

Posture:
Straight-backed, unless she is around her sister where she tends to be much more neutral and relaxed

Is Seen By Others As:
Peculiar
A talented hairdresser and barber
Creative

Absolutely bonkers

Scars:
None

Voice:

Softly spoken
Sotto

Personality

Hairdressing
Fashion
Baking
Well-kept hair
Her scissors that Ventare made for her
Rats

Dislikes:
Being alone
Unkempt hair
Snobs
Traditional Silver Elves (Leighton is an exception)

Strengths:
Hair dressing
Her taste for fashion
Cooking pies

Her loyalty to those she loves

Weaknesses:
Perfectionist
Strange personality
Not great at making friends, she often scares them away
Deals with grief and emotions in rather peculiar ways...
She will do anything her sister says

Fears:
Losing her sister
Disappointing her sister
Being alone

Values:
Loyalty
Talent
Appreciation
Intelligence
Good cooking
People who like to have fun

Education:
She was very young growing up in the Arget Isles and had left along with her sister; Raven did not receive much schooling at the Isles.
Since running away with Dove, Raven has been taught by her sister, the Sooleran caravans and herself.

She is currently being taught by Ventare and regularly attends Frostwarts in order to broaden her knowledge

Languages:
Elven:
(Native Tongue):
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Fluent

Marjash:
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Average

Common:
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Fluent

Moky'ra:
Spoken - Broken
Written - Broken

General Attitude:
Optimistic... most of the time
Enthusiastic
Hard working
Eccentric
Sociable
Cheeky
Non-filtered

Religious Inclination:
Raven is not particularly religious, however she has recently been leaning towards the Grey Lady due to Ventare's influence.

General Intelligence:
Linguistically intelligent
Her skills derive from her talents more so than her intelligence
She is lacking in basic knowledge

General Sociability:
Quite the chatter box and loves to meet new people
Rather eccentric
Raven loves social events such as festivals and parties.. even if her sister is not so much of a fan
Loves to gossip
Childish

Health

Illnesses:
N/A

Allergies:
N/A

Injuries:
N/A

Sleeping Habits:
Night owl, she loves watching the night sky and often finds herself falling asleep at very late hours

Energy Levels:
When feeling motivated, she is full of energy

Eating Habits:
She LOVES steak pie

Exercise Habits:
She has a fast metabolism, therefore she sees no reason to exercise and does not aspire to gain any muscle
The only exercise she finds herself doing is walking and trekking which she used to do for hours when she was travelling with the Sooleran caravans

Memory:
She has a very good memory, especially when it comes to hair-styling techniques and creative ideas

Unhealthy Habits:
Her sleeping habits
Eating too much pie in one sitting
Drinking too much wine
Her love of throwing things and causing ruckus

Drinking Habits:
She does not have as high of a tolerance as her sister, but she enjoys a wine from time to time... unless there's is a party and it's time to go nuts!

History

Birthplace:
The Arget Isles

Childhood
Raven can remember the Arget Isles, but not as vividly as Dove seeing as she was very young. The two sisters were under a lot of pressure from their parents, seeing as they were born into a noble family, and so high expectations were constantly piled on top of the two. Intense education and elocution lessons are all that Raven can recall; regardless of this controlling and netting environment, Raven is thankful for her sister always being by her side. Days were more bearable and enjoyable when she and her sister had fun together and rebelled.

Teen Years
Raven ran away from the Arget Isles alongside Dove and spent her teenage years growing up with a Sooleran caravan. All memories from her teenage years are pleasant ones as everyday arose a new and fun experience. Raven was taught how to braid hair which she immediately took a liking to, and so she furthered this skill by practising on her sister and she is now considered incredibly talented at hair-styling and dressing. The sisters' relationship grew closer and stronger as they travelled together alongside the Soolerans; they worked at the markets together and spent every day by each other's side. Raven is forever grateful to her sister for giving her such a raw and interesting up-bringing, away from Silver-Elven traditions, she cares little about what her parents are doing as she is fully immersed into this way of life.

Adulthood
Ah, adulthood. With the world being her oyster, Raven now lives in Storm's Landing, along with her sister, and is aspiring to open up a beauty parlour where she can bless her hair-dressing talents onto others. Raven is also very passionate about her sister's talent in art, tattooing and body piercing; she can't wait to see her excel and her work being appreciated for just how magnificent it is. Over the years. Raven has developed an.. acquired taste and so she trusts her cooking and her cooking only which mainly consists of steak pies. Rather pleased with her cooking talents, Raven finds herself selling her baked goods for reasonable prices alongside her hair-dressing consultations.

Art by Kamaoe and Samiwashere

Family History

Father: D'artanion Hiraeth - Status: Assumed to be alive - Relationship: Nonexistent

Mother: Delphine Hiraeth - Status: Assumed to be alive - Relationship: Nonexistent

Sister: Dove Hiraeth - Status: Alive - Relationship: Very Close

Combat

Peaceful or Violent:
To the average person... peaceful but likes to cause a bit of mayhem from time to time

Weaponry:
A Scimitar gifted to her by the Sooleran caravans - she tends to keep this weapon at home
She often carries a small dagger for self defence, sheathed on a belt or in her bag
A pair of scissors, crafted for her by Ventare

Combat Training:
N/A

Training and skills:
Hairdressing - Taught by the Sools + furthered by self teaching (9/10)
Baking and cooking - Taught by the Sools + furthered by self teaching (7/10)

Other Trivia

Date of Birth:
5th Day of Winterfeast - 2263, Year of Blossom

Owns a beauty parlour in Halbed
(The Bird Sister's Salon)

Favorite types of Food:
Pie, meats and pastries

Favorite types of Drink:
Wine, she loves drinking with her sister

Hobbies/Pastimes:
Cooking and Baking
Experimenting with new hairstyles on her sister
Storytelling
Causing havoc

Favorite Colors:
Antique white, sea foam green and duck egg blue

Dominant Hand:
Her right hand

Self-Confidence:
Confident in her hair-dressing skills, however she does appreciate validation from others

Motivation:
Her sister is her main motivation, she will do anything for her

Amazing art by Samiwashere108586Adorable art by Kamaoe depicting the Bird Sisters

Last edited:

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic

Relationships

109139Dove Hiraeth
"My sister, she practically raised me. I couldn't ask for a better companion and I am so blessed that she is also my blood. I will do anything for her and I wish to make her proud."

"I miss her so much but I bet she is creating works of art out there. I just hope she and Jinx return soon."

-SISTER-

Jinx Hiraeth
"Haven't seen the little one much, but I look forward to the next time we meet!"

-NIECE-

Ventare Seymour
"I shall not hesitate to gut anyone who tries to steal him from me... and I shall not hesitate to gut him if he continues to let his luscious locks get into such a state."

-LOVER-

Art by Kamaoe

Leighton Altham
"Feels like some sort of guardian every time I see him, which I can appreciate."

-OLD FRIEND-

Milah Sicarus
"GIRLS NIGHT! WOOO"

"She doesn't seem herself as of late."

-GOOD FRIEND-

Boetius Forehorn
"Him and Ventare seem to have good rapport... and I see why, he's so much fun! Spending time with him is such a joy!"

-LIKED-

Cymic Seymour
"Ventare's father is quite the bundle of fun! I see where Ventare gets it from now. He is yet another person who proved my first judgement to be wrong."

-LIKED-

Raigo Tideborne
"The better Tideborne; he's much more playful than his brother!"

-LIKED-

Branko Callas
"This naughty one is quite the drinking parnter! Here's to more wild nights out."

-LIKED-

Jerr'co
"This Earthspawn can handle his drink; another night out with him and Ventare would be so much fun! I also hope he likes the exquisite tattoo that my dearest sister has blessed him with "

-PLAYFELLOW-

J'Dar the Fluffy
"I have never seen a Nakat before, absolutely fascinating! Truly an honour to be able to groom and tend to such gorgeous fur... although I may have accidentally made him poof up like a sheep!"

-FASCINATED-

Maryann
"Always pleasant to talk to, plus, her scars are quite the work of art... I wonder if Cymic likes to stroke them."

-LIKED-

James Mcguffin
"He's not too bad, actually. Perhaps I should stop being so judgemental of people..... nah."

-QUESTIONING-

Helena Valdis
"Wow this lady is gorgeous, I can see why my sister likes her so much."

-INTRIGUED-

Kyri
"He's a fun one to tease and annoy, so easily riled up!"

-PLAYFELLOW-

Kaarina
"One day, I shall harvest that milk."

-LIKED-

Asero Crow
"Haven't met him many times but he really does spark my interest! He has a sort of.. presence that intrigues me. Too bad he doesn't seem too keen on me."

-PLAYFELLOW-

Katherine Kane
"The little Bee that I saw back in Veraci sure has grown... beautiful locks that is. How exciting that she's so young while on the throne! My goodness, I hope she lets me style her hair often."

-LIKED-

Damien Ulamyar
"Liked him at first, but now I'm not so sure. His lady's aura is kind of putting me off him."

-QUESTIONING-

Ardaric Tideborne

"He's so rude! Too bad really, I did like him."

-DISLIKED-

Azgir Hakiaz
"Big green fella who shot me!"

-ANNOYED-

Azalea Silveira
"My goodness, what a boring woman! Although, she proved herself to have potential when she threw water on me."

-DISLIKED-

Illyrana Silveira
"I hope the rats devour her, whole."

-HATED-

Last edited:

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
Updates here and there