Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rawkiller plays Crusader Kings 3

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

I am playing as Wessex as you can see, I have been playing for a few hours and it is only 881 AD atm my cousin died very early on in the game and I managed to inherit the entire kingdom without having to do much plotting. We have expanded fairly well defeating some key early opponents in the game with a few holy wars to annex their claims and take their territory. Sadly the major encounter thrown at me this game is my wife turned out to be a serial murderer and was cutting up bodies and leaving them for me as presents. I had her promptly thrown into a jail cell for such harsh crimes committed as I did not want to be next on her list of victims. Our next goal is to get rid of Jorvik and to oust a good portion of the norse invaders from he lands of England.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

I was busy invading and taking out the vile Norse invaders from the shores of our great and glorious British lands when the pope has suddenly decided to drop into our laps a holy crusade. While this was a very inconvenient time for the pope to do such a thing I managed to wrap up the war against the norse, before the crusades went off. Keeping half my army in England itself to secure it against raiding parties. I sent the other half to fight the infidels in Syria.

And with the grace of god behind us we managed to defeat those that oppose the church and claim victory as well England led the war effort in full force resulting in my beloved daughter gaining all the land and titles of Syria setting up the first Catholic kingdom in the east may St. George bless her and her kingdom!

Following quickly on the heels of my successful leading of the crusade we are now officially the kingdom of wessex, and ontop of that I have founded the Knights Templar as the first holy order of the Catholic faith and our fame continues to rise while secretly we have become a witch coven leading the entire kingdom of England shhh.