Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Re-dedication to Nature March 14h

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend

sun_and_shadow_by_jayaxer_deegcmq-fullview.jpg
art By JayAxer

A poster is put in the central town squares and notice boards of cities allied with the Aori Kingdom and major towns across the lands. Some individuals even get personal invitations (You know who you are)

The All Mothers Garden, left in fallow has grown thick with leaf and vine,
Tending the forgotten garden and adding to it, a simple woman sings
A re-dedication to Shallerana, the shrine of Linistel is ready once again.
Join us to celebrate the glory of nature and the wonders of life.

After months of activity the Shallerana Shrine in Linistel is ready to open once again.

All attendants are invited to make a small boat no bigger than a common bread plate to use in a few fun events for kids and adults alike with prizes. There will be a short sermon and plenty of time to tour the grounds. All attendees will be given a gift bag to take home in addition to any prizes they win in the games.

Date: March 14th, 2021
Time: 2PM EST
What?
Grand Re-opening
Where? Shallerana shrine in Linistel
Public/Private?: Public
Rating: Moderate

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I don't know my schedule, but I might check in for a bit if I'm around

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
This is tomarrow! It's okay if no one want to participate in teh games but the aries are all set up for them

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
One hour! if people want to attend who need more time before it starts today please let me know

Delaying an hour becasue Daylight savings happened recently and people may still be running on old time

Last edited: