Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Read this first: Ban appeal rules

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Players are not allowed to post on ban appeals unless adding information relevant to the appeal and ban. The admin and moderator team will decide whether the person can be let back on or not, there is no need to voice your opinion.
We are starting to issue official forum warnings for posting on ban appeals while you are not involved. Warnings stack, and may lead to a (temporary) forum ban. Those points are not something you want to collect!

Warning Temp Bans: No appeals are necessary for warning temp bans. It is only for an hour, if you have questions as to why, ask the person whom gave you the last warning.

Temp Bans: Unless it is over a week, there is no need to appeal.

Note: Your current state of mind at the time of breaking a rule will not get you pardoned from it. This means that if you are depressed, angry, drunk, etc, and break the rules, you will still be punished accordingly.

Drunk out of your mind? Don't log on. If you feel frustrated at people, dont log on. Whether you are drunk or angry or depressed, your actions still affect everyone else, and when a players actions inhibit our players enjoying themselves, that's when we have to step in.

Additionally, please do not post your appeals in the archive section, please post them in the ban appeals section. The archive is where resolved ban appeals are moved and your appeal may be missed or ignored if placed there.

Posting on an Appeal: It isn't allowed.

Only those directly involved in the ban should post, those who don't follow this rule will recieve a forum warning. If repeated warnings are needed to be given, then a temporary forum ban will have to be issued. Please leave ban appeals to the staff.

Posting your ban appeal:
Please be respectful and careful of how you word things. If there has been a misunderstanding it is best to bring up the incident with the staff member that banned you. Unless they are no longer in the staff list, then bring it up with a staff member you feel you can speak to about it.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Are we all issued warnings for posting on this... >.>
Anyways, thank you itzza, this helps clear things up, and will probably keep me (and other people, but me especially lol) out of accidental trouble.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Are we all issued warnings for posting on this... >.>
Anyways, thank you itzza, this helps clear things up, and will probably keep me (and other people, but me especially lol) out of accidental trouble.
This has been here for months...

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
'I know I shouldnt post here but...' Is not a good enough reason to break the following rule:

We are starting to issue official forum warnings for posting on ban appeals while you are not involved. Warnings stack, and may lead to a (temporary) forum ban. Those points are not something you want to collect!
There is a simple solution to this issue, just dont do it. Posting like that will still get you in trouble. While I respect the fact that everyone has an opinion, and whether that opinion is right or not, this appeal section is not the place to voice it. Please keep this area clean of clutter to make out job easier.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Is there any particular format for a ban appeal here? I want to do this right, because this server means a ton to me. I'm not mad, or drunk, or anything like that. Emotional enough that my head is spinning? Definitely. But if there were a format, kind of like what we have for whitelist appeals, I feel like the ban appeals would be more polite and organized as a whole.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Is there any particular format for a ban appeal here? I want to do this right, because this server means a ton to me. I'm not mad, or drunk, or anything like that. Emotional enough that my head is spinning? Definitely. But if there were a format, kind of like what we have for whitelist appeals, I feel like the ban appeals would be more polite and organized as a whole.
No format, it's freeform writing.

matyio

The original mute
If there was a format, then people would be lazy with it, and expect that if they filled it all out how the mods and admins wanted they'd be let back in, which is not what we want. So free form writing is useful, as it allows the mods and admins to discern a few things, 1 are they bothered? 2 do they make any excuses? 3 are there any apologies? And so on so forth. Also, the longer a ban appeal, the more thought gone into it, therefore the more (not based on any evidence I have at all) the more the mods and admins ponder over it.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
If there was a format, then people would be lazy with it, and expect that if they filled it all out how the mods and admins wanted they'd be let back in, which is not what we want. So free form writing is useful, as it allows the mods and admins to discern a few things, 1 are they bothered? 2 do they make any excuses? 3 are there any apologies? And so on so forth. Also, the longer a ban appeal, the more thought gone into it, therefore the more (not based on any evidence I have at all) the more the mods and admins ponder over it.
I see the wisdom in that. I guess organization isn't always the key. Now to wait and see whether my appeal was worth pondering.. :/

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
You may want to make a couple of additions, Itzza...

Do not post ban appeals in the archive, post them on the immediate ban appeals forum... I've noticed that quite a few of the more recent ban appeals have been initially posted in the archive and been moved to the proper location, and I can tell it's probably annoying.

Also, for god's sake, x-rayers who are banned, do not make an appeal. They always have solid evidence, you will not be let back in, and don't say you didn't do it. They know you did. You're not even supposed to appeal in the first place, so just don't do it. It's not going to work.