Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Read this first: Ban appeal rules

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
*facewall* Nobody reads the rules anymore, just look through recent appeals and you'll see what I mean...

Also, I'd like a bit of clarification. On a lot of threads, I've seen other people get told off by the admins for posting because they're "not directly involved". However, here on the rules it says non-mod/admin people need to be posting information relevant to the ban or they will receive a forum warning. Are we saying you have to have actually been involved in the event that caused the ban, or could you just have reason - i.e. to believe that if the person were unbanned they would/wouldn't be a better player, or be pointing out a relevant point that hasn't been pointed out yet?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
What this rule means is that you need to be either a direct victim (ie if someone steals from you, you can post on their ban appeal, if relevant of course), pointing out relevant facts that affect the ban appeal (but wait, he wasnt part of town at the time) and generally only getting involved if you have information that can affect the decision of the ban. Saying that, "wow he/she was such I good player, i'd never expect them to xray!" is neither relevant nor helpful.

Does that clear it up a bit?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Oh and Itzza, you may use Polo and my poster if anybody makes a ban appeal for X-raying ok.

Every year, 11 Chibi Children die because of your X-raying.
Help the Chibis by going to X-ray elsewhere, where you cannot harm them.
Crying Chibi.png

d_fry

Lord of Altera
im asking now so that i dont create a thread but i never received a warning at all, can some one tell me exactly what i did because i dont know? all i remember is that ive been working on my town and i even did early this morning. i attempted to log on about an hour ago and it said i am banned for a week?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You were banned for stealing from Mairinbaihn's shop in the EF. It's only a week, so there's no reason to appeal it.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
a tip: they really need to fix that item frame glitch where anyone can open them on protected property (not that that's any excuse).

D

Dark Auras

a tip: they really need to fix that item frame glitch where anyone can open them on protected property (not that that's any excuse).
A tip: The user shouldn't steal from them anyways. /thisiswhywecanthavenicethings

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
... I can't believe we're spending time arguing about this when we need to get Bookworm back ;-;

Getting over-complicated and hurting my head, do not want! *facedesk repeatedly - is why my head hurts* Technically using that glitch would only get them in more trouble, because they'd be stealing and abusing a glitch... *head hurts more now, facedesk more* How about we just say, no stealing at all, and no abusing glitches at all? Do either of these and you're going to get into trouble, regardless of the ridiculously complicated in-depth details of the circumstances. XD

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Posting on an Appeal: It isn't allowed.

Only those directly involved in the ban should post, those who don't follow this rule will recieve a forum warning. If repeated warnings are needed to be given, then a temporary forum ban will have to be issued. Please leave ban appeals to the staff.
*BUMP* Warnings will be given.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
It's been a while since this had to be bumped, but please remember: forum warnings can and will be given for further comments on ban appeals.