Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Recurring | 6PM EST] [Moderate] The Grand Election

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Beginning on the 5th of November, and proceeding every other month afterwards, elections will be held for state officials in Storm's Landing. As outlined [here].

People may submit their votes up to a week beforehand, but if someone has not voted by the time of the election, by the the the votes are being counted it will be too late to cast one's lot in with a candidiate.

The proceedings will be monitored by an official appointed by the mayor, but the very first one will instead be overseen by one of the stewards of the vanished baron. How the actual speeches are conducted is in accordance with the referree's whims, but at the end of the day, all those present must be given an opportunity to vote for each position, one vote per person per position.

Candidates can register by stating their intent to do so in responses to this thread, consider it equivalent to a public declaration of their candidacy.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Unsure if I gave to post it here, but Uriel will be up for reelection as Guard Captain.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Jin? A man of the law? It's more likely than you think.

Jin Elsattir for Legislator.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Cymic for mayor. This land needs a revitalization of Jax, and crime. I am the man to bring BOTH of those things back to Storm's Landing. You bet your golden ass i'll be the shadiest slime ball to ever fall from God's nose.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Cymic will also be running for head of treasury if it is possible to run for multiple positions

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Cymic will also be running for head of treasury if it is possible to run for multiple positions
hmm. i might be contradicting myself here but i think that for the balance of power to work out it should be one person per starting out. any of these laws can be changed by the legislators, of course.