Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Red Rose Charity

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

~Red Rose Charity~

Formed officially Blessday, 1st of Springrise, PC 2308, the Red Rose Charity is the creation of Lana Wake and Prince Linden Silveira.
It is a charity that gives name and brand to charitable acts of kindness directly sourcing from the couple.

Mostly, however, it was just personal charity.
That was until late Ghostmoon 2309 when the charity became part of Evenfall Academy.

Money Donated (not including item values):
855'000

~Deeds~

The Silveira Lottery: hosted during the Festival of Love, gifted 175'000 Radiants between three winners. [14th Floodlock 2308]

Donation of medical flora to Storm's Landing hospital [16th Floodlock 2308]

60'000 Radiants donated to the Storm's Landing Guard (given to Vidar) [24th Springrise 2308]

Donation of medical flora to the Storm's Landing hospital. [25th Springrise 2308]

Gifted 15'000 Radiants to Avalyn to remove her Water Elemental from her soul via an Animancer [28th Springrise 2308]

Small donation of ores to Malark for his smithy in Storms Landing [4th Truebirth 2308]

Donation of medical flora to the Storm's Landing hospital [4th Truebirth 2308]

Gifted ██████ the ███████████ ████ beneath ██████████ [5th Truebirth 2308]

Lana publishes "Lana's Book of Medical Flora" and gives it for free for a month [23rd Truebirth 2308]

Gifted 5'000 radiants to 21 individuals for saving the Constructs (equaling 105'000 radiants) from certain doom. [3rd Sporebloom 2308]

Gifted Storm Arcturus 50'000 radiants to commission armour and weaponry after returning to society [8th Mistset 2308]

Gifted 50'000 radiants to Ruvan Kegheart to construct a new taproom after his was burned down [18th Mistset 2308]

Shipments of food and produce given to the Landing from Bloodrose Glen [9th Ghostmoon 2308]

Donated 50'000 radiants to a fundraiser to rebuild the Cathedral and improve Storms Landing, making up 47% of donated earnings [9th Ghostmoon 2308]

Since the beginning of Stormwind 2308, Lana has been regularly creating statue busts of people freely as gifts. The cooldown is five days, help

Donated Silk and Chokevine to Anwar [21st of Stormwind, 2308]

Ordered Gwyrthiol a Chokevine Gambeson as a gift [21st of Stormwind, 2308]

Donated 30'000 radiants to Lady Briarwood for Drakenport's Construction [22nd of Stormwind, 2308]

Lana began giving books out for free in the Red Rose itself around early Stormwind 2308- especially those of her own.

Lana gave Frostwarts Presents for Winterfeast [25th Winterfeast 2308]

Lana gifted everyone at the start of Winter Demiurge 2500 radiants each, totalling to 55'000 radiants spent between the 22 attendants [21st Winterfeast 2308]

Lana paid, on behalf of Candlewood, to hire an archeologist group under Mister Jones to search for Precursor Relics [3rd Floodklock 2309]

Gifted 50'000 radiants to the Magnolia General Charity [15th Floodlock 2309]

Donated to the Ro'van Museum, small amount [16th Floodlock 2309]

Donated to the Ro'van Museum, large amount [23rd Floodlock 2309]

Donated a lifetime supply of all herbs to Candlewood, a stupid ungodly amount of herbs [26th Floodlock 2309]

Offered healing services to the Realm [18th Springrise 2309]

Donated wood, herbs, supplies and offered healing services to the Silver Conclave [24th Springrise 2309]

Donated 30'000 radiants to the Vassals of Valtamor [8th Truebirth 2309]

Donated 50'000 to the Storms Landing Council for repairs to the city and armaments after the demon attack [12th Sporebloom 2309]

Donated 80'000 to Sylvia Adva to build her Fey Sanctuary [7th Lightshine 2309]

Donated around 200+ books to Valerie's Archive [16th Lightshine 2309]

Lana donated her eye and magic scroll to Know on behalf of the Cult of the Scholarly [23rd Lightshine 2309]

Lana began carving statues of every divine for the Cathedral's reconstruction [27th Lightshine 2309]

Carved Visage for the Cathedral reconstruction [29th Lightshine 2309]

Carved Sallana for the Cathedral reconstruction [2nd Sunbright 2309]

Carved Jax for the Cathedral reconstruction [8th Sunbright 2309]

Carved Ignis Synnove for the Cathedral reconstruction [11th Sunbright 2309]

Donated 30'000 radiants to the Cathedral's reconstruction at a bonfire to Ignis and gifted Yelena a bottle of Poison Remedium [12th Sunbright 2309]

Lana briefly stops carving statues to volunteer at the Landing Hospital, healing people freely and donating medical supplies to those going into battle against the demons during the Nettled Eyes and Dreary Fables events [15th Sunbright 2309]
She would also begin sharing news of the war [19th Sunbright 2309]

Lana makes Ced a Moonstone Facsimile Nether Star for his Focus [16th Sunbright 2309]

Storm Arcturus donates 20'000 radiants to Lana to spend on medical supplies, which she promptly gives out [24th Sunbright 2309]

Lana donates a Ruby Facsimile Nether Star to Matt as his Focus [2nd Mistset 2309]

Carved a great masterworked statue of Raelur Fen'Shal following his death, intended for the Landing but denied so found a home later in Evenfall [12th Mistset 2309]

Small donation of 78 books to the Crawford Athenaeum [20th Mistset 2309]

Carved a statue of the Grey Lady for the Cathedral reconstruction [12th Fogwater 2309]

Carved a statue of Korog for the Cathedral reconstruction [23rd Fogwater 2309]

Opened Evenfall Academy's library early for scholars to have access to the biggest collection of books in Altera, despite the unfinished academy [25th Fogwater 2309]

Carved a statue of Valiant for the Cathedral reconstruction [30th Fogwater 2309]

Carved a statue of Shalherana for the Cathedral reconstruction [3rd Ghostmoon 2309]

Carved a statue of Theodra for the Cathedral reconstruction [6th Ghostmoon 2309]

Carved statues of Jishrim and Skraag for the Cathedral reconstruction [16th Ghostmoon 2309]

From late Ghostmoon onwards, Lana focused solely on
creating Anchor Arcana's for free for Mages, especially after the Second Mage Law announced.

10 person Anchor Arcana's have been made and handed out for free [13th Stormwind 2309]

Gave Maya a sword to borrow and 5'000r and for places to stay and food for at least a month after spending all their money getting to Athel Deira [14th Stormwind 2309]

Lana gave
Marian her Anchor Arcana; the Evenfall Necklace for research into their nature [17th Stormwind 2309]

Allowed
two thieves to take her expensive things after being caught going through her shipping crates (and then gave more) [19th Stormwind 2309]

Gave out excessive amounts of free drinks during the
Opening Ball of Evenfall [16th Winterfeast 2309]

Large donation of metals and ores to Lovim [19th Snowdown 2310]

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Bump, this is updated each time new donations are done. A few donations have been done as of late and more planned in the future.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The last time I posted was October last year, so uh... yeah, I have been adding many more donations since ._.
This is still being updated =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Still being updated with each new donation, as far and few between as they are :heart:

I also added a radiant counter to the top to see how many radiants Lana has given out in her time when simply giving radiants. These do not include arbitary item values, otherwise it would be mighty higher... especially with the book and flora donations.