Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Regarding Landlord in Sorrows

D

Dark Auras

Hi all,

It has come to our attention that Landlord is usable in the Sorrows. As per our rules and guides, this is not intentional. Landlord is meant only for the Frontier.

We understand some people have claimed chunks in the Sorrows. One week from today, Thursday November 8th, we will be removing all Landlord chunks from the Sorrows. This is advance warning.

Tag anyone if you know they have chunks!

Thanks for understanding.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
jonmitchell !! What you can do is take important materials and settle them in the Frontier instead. Then use the Sorrows as the resource world where all things go.

Rossu I see some locked chests of yours near the spawn boat.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
jonmitchell !! What you can do is take important materials and settle them in the Frontier instead. Then use the Sorrows as the resource world where all things go.

Rossu I see some locked chests of yours near the spawn boat.
The locked chests aren't claimed via landlord.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Charybdis has my permission to grab the stuff from the chests and save them for me until I can get on.

jonmitchell

Legend of Altera
jonmitchell
jonmitchell
Is it acceptable to move the whole operation and set up in the Frontier? A lot of our output efficiency is tied to a beacon, that cannot be protected by locking, to accelerate cobble stripping for radiants. We of course have no intention of marring any landscape, all activity would be staged discreetly underground.

D

Dark Auras

Is it acceptable to move the whole operation and set up in the Frontier? A lot of our output efficiency is tied to a beacon, that cannot be protected by locking, to accelerate cobble stripping for radiants. We of course have no intention of marring any landscape, all activity would be staged discreetly underground.
Its completely up to you what you do- If you'd like to move your operation, thats fine.

Although, the Frontier does not have many resources as it is not intended as a resource world. As long as this is kept in mine and big pits don't start appearing, it should be fine.

jonmitchell

Legend of Altera
jonmitchell
jonmitchell
Thank you. Being that the main currency injection is cobble, plain stone will do. We'll keep it clean.