Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Reivos Po'Makani

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
1651437487503.png

Reivos Po'Makani
Overseer, Mentor, Friend

Race: Makani
Clan: Po'Makani
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Rahkay'inu
Relationship Status: Free and single
Social Status: Roost Overseer

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 137 lbs
Eye Color: Black with deep navy hues
Skin Color: Black, noticeably darker than his feathers
Feather Color: A shade lighter compared to his skin with iridescent shades of teal. Various feathers are bleached white due to his airblessing which gives his coat the appearance of the night sky
Shape of Face: Round and unassuming much like a crow or a raven.
Distinguishing Features: Large hatchet scar an inch under the right eye
Build of Body: To other makani, he is at peak musculature and stockiness. To other Alterans in general, he bears the bulk of a skinny elf.
Posture: Quite laid back
Is Seen By Others As: An anthropomorphized black bird to groundlings and a member of the Po clan to other Makani
Voice: Mid to high pitched, akin to a crow

Personality:
Dislikes: Annoying groundlings, Broken bones, The rain,
the undead
Strengths: Superb vision, Aerial mobility, Guile, A sense of humor
Weaknesses: Fragility of bones, poor hearing, poor sense of smell, Indifference, eyes cannot move in sockets
Fears: The extinction of his race, Being forever grounded, Starvation
Values: Kinship, his cleverness, his fellow makani,
Queensport
Education: He has learned through his fellow clan members
Languages:
-Yakai: [Speaking: Fluent][Reading: N/A][Writing: N/A]
-Common: [Speaking: Fluent][Reading: Fluent][Writing: Fluent]
-Rede: [Speaking: Fluent][Reading: Pretty good][Writing: Needs Practice]

General Attitude: Stoic and hopeful
Religious Inclination: Manna and the Three Sisters
General Intelligence: Clever
General Sociability: Depends who's asking
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Short Term Goals: TBD

Long Term Goals: TBD

Possessions:

Wardrobe:
  • A swampy colored loose fitting, insulated robe-like shirt with brown pant-like chap things to keep his legs warm.
  • Utility belt + bandolier
  • Chainmail hauberk with green cloak
  • Rawhide and wool coat with Northern Wendigo cloak
Jewelry: None so far

Pets/Animals: None so far

Carried Inventory:

• A yew longbow named after one of the Three Sisters, Vatuei
  • Hunting arrows (stored on right hip)
  • "Twatish" arrows (stored on right hip)
  • A hatchet (iron) (on belt)
  • A hunting knife (iron) (on belt)
  • Another hunting knife (bone) (on belt)
  • Assorted nuts and berries
  • 2 bolas (on bandolier)
General Inventory:
  • Sling + rock ammunition now stored
General Wealth: General wealth and trinkets accumulated from a life led as a mercenary, but that is meaningless in the society he builds atop a mountain

Health:

Illnesses: None so far
Intolerances: Unable to consume onions, garlic, cabbages, and other foods that would disrupt his liver
Allergies: None of note.
Injuries: None so far
Sleeping Habits: Regular sleep when he can find shelter
Energy Levels: Relative to a Makani, he has nominal levels of energy
Eating Habits: Regular to maintain his energy
Exercise Habits: Wings used daily. Uses spare time for target practice with his sling and bow
Memory: This bird pays attention.
Unhealthy Habits: Has a sweet tooth
Drinking Habits: He is a social drinker but can get tipsy after one beer

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Depends on who is with him

Weaponry:

• One sling, made of rope and with a leather pouch. [here]
  • Two bolas, made of smoothed spherical stones and tied together with rope. [here]
  • A shortbow and a hip quiver
Combat Training: Mostly practice on his own and whatever tips given to him by his fellow Po'Makani
Training & Skills:

Gliding
1 [-------------------X--] 10

Preening
1 [---------------------X] 10

Slings
1 [-------------X--------] 10

Bola Throwing
1 [---------X------------] 10

Wood Carving

Archery
1 [----------X-----------] 10

Javelin Throwing
1 [------X---------------] 10

Foraging
1 [-------------X--------] 10

Bartering

Farming
1 [----X-----------------] 10

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Fresh food
Favorite Types of Drink: Tomato juice and goat's milk
Hobbies/Pastimes: Wood Carving
Favorite Colors: Fuschia and Mauve

Relationships:
+Maya+

+Ahnadi+

+Ahmabi+

Lilinoe: "You'd brighten my day whenever you're here..."

• Lilinoe was a bubbly Lei'Makani who Reivos considered very much as a friend. She is dearly missed wherever she may be.
Leilaki: "My partner in crime, where have you gone?"
  • Reivos had much fun with this Lei and he is missed like many others Reivos knew.
Tei: "You intrigue me."
  • This Po was sort of an enigma to Reivos especially considering how quickly he acclimated to groundling culture.
Karsten: "You're a good sort."
  • Karsten is a mischevious sort that Reivos derives much amusement out of.
Jaden: "You are a good man... and I am lucky to call you a friend"
  • Since landing in Queensport, Reivos has been taken under Sentinel Jaden Seeker's Rangers Guild as a new recruit. Reivos admires the guild's ideals and hopes to learn much from its leader. Reivos knew groundling kindness before interacting with Jaden. He is his mentor, his teacher, but most importantly his friend.
Lisbet: "Why do I keep saving you?"
  • This human female is an interesting character Reivos knows. He likes her company and finds her antics entertaining. Reivos fought through hordes of undead to make sure this woman was alive. Whether he admits it or not, Reivos cares about her. She is admirable company, but mayhaps there is a reason unknown to even Reivos as to why he cares this much.
Otto: "I would fight alongside you anytime"
  • Having bathed in the blood of countless shambling hordes, Reivos and Otto now share a special bond. He considers this man a noble ally and would gladly fight back the undead with him all over again.

+Kas'Wah+

Joseph: "Your obsession with wrestling baffles me..."

• One of Jaden's Rangers has made an impression on Reivos. He is mischievous which Reivos likes yet he has this obsession with wrestling his mentor and everyone else around him. How strange.
Elizabeth Kane: "Your Lahmei is interesting, where did you get it from?"
  • Reivos seems bewitched, if you will, by the female Kane's magical tricks. He has a nagging curiousity about its origins. Recently, Reivos has been interacting more with the Keiyah of Queensport. This led to a contract to deliver bones in exchange for radiants. Maybe Reivos will have an actual conversation with her? Who knows.
Charles Kane: "A true mountain entombed by flesh if I ever saw one..."
  • Charles Kane is no ordinary man for no ordinary man can stay standing let alone walk from four people jumping on top of him. No ordinary makani can best Charles Kane of all people in arm wrestling. Reivos still has no explanation for what happened that day.
Mehalo: "Glad to see another one of my brethren about... don't know all that much about you though..."
  • Reivos has only known Mehalo for a very short time and is unsure what to make of his new acquaintance.
Kekoa: "You and many others seem stuck in the past..."
  • Kekoa was seen as a good leader and Reivos is forever grateful for her leading the survivors to a new home. However, he finds that her stubborn attitude to change will hinder the Makani people in years to come.
Tallow: "There's hope for you yet..."
  • Tallow's close minded nature has been an obstacle for many. At first, Reivos thought he was just another Yavei strutting like he owns the place, but recent interactions have seen that he like many of his people are failing to accept the stark reality that they are now trapped in.
Podric: "I don't talk to you much. Maybe I should more often..."
  • Podric has given Reivos spiritual guidance ever since he started questioning his own faith. Perhaps Reivos will ask him for more advice later on.
Luo: "You're different from the others..."
  • Luo is most assuredly the most open minded Yavei he has ever met. This will prove interesting in future interactions.

+Tuus+

Aatrox: "You are extraordinarily creepy"

• First impressions really are everything. Reivos has only seen this man once and his all black hooded robes has put him off in Reivos' mind.
+Keiwah+

Backstory
The grounds of Vata'inu were peaceful on this bright Thronesday, not that the island's inhabitants would know what a Thronesday is. It has not rained in several days and the vibrant feathered Lei'Makani swoop and glide through the air, enjoying the bright sunny day. The Po'Makani are hard at work, either toiling in the farms, carrying water, or what have you. There is one of the Po who is far from the roosts of the island. He is accompanied by members of his fellow clan on a scavenging exercise.
"Reivos, here!"

One of his brethren shouts to him as he has found a small grove, sprouting from the side of Vata'inu. This grove is rife with berry-producing plants, ready for harvest. Reivos and his brethren spend the next few minutes displacing the berries into their baskets. They take the time to enjoy some pleasant conversation.

"How many nights until the next bright moon?"

"Who knows, just watch the Lei and you'll find out soon enough."

The group shares a chuckle.

"How many berries do you have Talo?"

"Almost a basket's worth."

They are keen to thank Manna in their prayers. It is not often they find such a bounty around the rocky Vata'inu; they take such a find with care. The group makes their way back to their home roost. Their find is stored in their roost which will serve to sustain

"You ever wonder how those groundlings ever survived here?"

"Have you been listening to those stories again Reivos?"

"Do you know how interesting it is to think about? Ground demons somehow had this contraption that allowed them to cross the skies and they landed-"

He is cut off by Talo.

"Demons, demons, demons! All you ever talk about is demons! The time you spend learning about them and their Ka-ya-mon is time better spent making sure we don't starve."

Reivos has had a curiosity about the old folk tales of groundlings crashing into the island. He ponders what they look like. What level of determination do these beings of destruction have to create such a contraption that defies the will of Manna to remain grounded. Regardless of Reivos' curiosity, he only sees the demons as a manner to occupy his time as, of course, Manna willed for the Makani to be elevated from the throngs of groundling demons and into the sky.

"We have to think about something to pass the time, don't we?"

"I suppose... Reeva and I are going to set up a few targets to practice hitting with our slings, would you like to come help?"

"I suppose... "

They share a laugh and the Po'Makani set off on the rest of their day, unaware of what is to come.

Ruu ShaolinPunk Elz Lannis NIAH TheKunner CloakedReaper JoeJoe Michcat Jstar blargtheawesome Paint Luam Promanguy1223

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I thought this said "The wandering Cymic" and thought he had another kid.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Man its been awhile. Made some small updates here and there, but Imma do a massive overhaul sometime soon.