Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Renting Property in Storm's Landing

AntiVirus

Villager
AntiVirus7
AntiVirus7
Sorry for the massive wait, this is done!
Oh! Thank you! Sadly I won’t be able to do much until about Tuesday since I’ll be away from the computer for a while, but I’ll make sure to complete all the payments needed once I get back!

GrimNoble

Villager
Zarexan
Zarexan
-IGN(s): Zarexan
-Character Name(s): Mirus Baelryl
-Build Area: (Listed on the third line of the sign posted on the house.) Ship Level
-Build Code: (Listed on the final line of the house.) 006SY
-Intended Use: (This is just to keep track of what is available at Storm's Landing and for Record Keeping.) Residence for now.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
-IGN(s): Zarexan
-Character Name(s): Mirus Baelryl
-Build Area: (Listed on the third line of the sign posted on the house.) Ship Level
-Build Code: (Listed on the final line of the house.) 006SY
-Intended Use: (This is just to keep track of what is available at Storm's Landing and for Record Keeping.) Residence for now.
This building is currently being rented, I can suggest some other options if you're in need of a home though. :)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

As We All Know Rent's Due The 30th of Every Month. In this case though, it'll be due the 29th.
Failure to pay by the 30th or get in contact with me about your payment will result in the loss of rented properties.
I'm still holding possessions, and if anyone wants to collect those, please contact me.
The Pricing Is As Listed Below:
Black Market- 100r
Slums Market-200r
Dock Market- 300r
Slums- 500r
Middle Class- 1k
High Class -3k
Farms- 1k

☆Please post proof of payment once you have paid! It makes it easier on all of us.
Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1) or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

Kostadim 2000r
Elz 2300r

JoeJoe 1000r
Brave Rubber Duck 1000r
The Cartoon Witch 1200r
Shankster 2000r

Olligreen 1200r
ToastiiCas 1000r
Smurf 600r
Bartooliinii 300r

Cymic_ 300r
Shao 300r