Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Renting Property in Storm's Landing

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Alrighty. So I 'claim' the bank and winery under the plugin stuff now?
No, it's already under the respective names you previously stated. Once you let me know what you want to do with builds, I or Solus (Kind soul she is) will take care of the rest.
The only duty people who're grandfathered in have is to make sure they pay their rent by the end of 30 days.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I'd like to remove one of my buildings, building 023F. But besides that I'll keep the other property

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I still wish to keep mine too, but is every rented object really a full plot?`if so, they will inevitably overlap, and someone has their home right above my shop, so I'm not sure both of us will be able to claim that plot.

How does the system handle people who already paid their rent in advance?

Last edited:

Serenade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
_Serenade_
_Serenade_
Patron
-IGN(s): _Serenade_
-Character Names(s): Etrius Remondin
-Area of the Build: (Screenshot of the Dynamap + Coordinates)
X: 4813 Y: 64 Z: 1041
1600581603252.png
-Intended Use: Business (Brewery)
-Notes: If possible can it have a bedroom medium size

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I still wish to keep mine too, but is every rented object really a full plot?`if so, they will inevitably overlap, and someone has their home right above my shop, so I'm not sure both of us will be able to claim that plot.

How does the system handle people who already paid their rent in advance?
These are defined by WE in cuboid sections, and do not overlap. So you're not paying for a plot, you're paying for a defined WE area.

-IGN(s): _Serenade_
-Character Names(s): Etrius Remondin
-Area of the Build: (Screenshot of the Dynamap + Coordinates)
X: 4813 Y: 64 Z: 1041
View attachment 115125
-Intended Use: Business (Brewery)
-Notes: If possible can it have a bedroom medium size
I will make an update to OP, but currently there are no custom builds because I'm trying to focus on making sure everything gets moved to the new system.
If you like, I can see if I can suggest any current builds in Storm's Landing that may align with what you'd like.

Serenade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
_Serenade_
_Serenade_
Patron
These are defined by WE in cuboid sections, and do not overlap. So you're not paying for a plot, you're paying for a defined WE area.

I will make an update to OP, but currently there are no custom builds because I'm trying to focus on making sure everything gets moved to the new system.
If you like, I can see if I can suggest any current builds in Storm's Landing that may align with what you'd like.
Sure, That would indeed be nice

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Perfect :D? Do I have to re-claim it or will staff directly manipulate the DB for people who already have property :)?

And does it factor in pre-payments and such? (I paid 1 Y in advance for the new shop.)

Antilogy

Lord of Altera
Hi. I talked to Paladin and he wants to keep the brewery. If he goes over (he may already have two builds, I dunno), then transfer one to me.

For some reason I was thinking we provided materials for the build in addition to funds. Can you confirm, and if so, what will happen to those materials? Thanks.

Also, not that I really care, since most of my original work was destroyed, but I did design a few of the existing builds and some of the dock structure at spawn. It wasn't mentioned, so I wasn't sure if that was known or just a distant memory. I'm actually curious to know if any of the original Storm's Landing that got yeeted off the map still survives somewhere. There's a build or two that I wouldn't mind having, just for old time's sake.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Dont mind moving if you wish, although let me clear my crap out first :)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Perfect :D? Do I have to re-claim it or will staff directly manipulate the DB for people who already have property :)?

And does it factor in pre-payments and such? (I paid 1 Y in advance for the new shop.)
I put it directly in the names of those who currently own, and I will be refunding people asap. I will make a post here to inform everyone when refunds for multi month payments have been processed.

Hi. I talked to Paladin and he wants to keep the brewery. If he goes over (he may already have two builds, I dunno), then transfer one to me.

For some reason I was thinking we provided materials for the build in addition to funds. Can you confirm, and if so, what will happen to those materials? Thanks.

Also, not that I really care, since most of my original work was destroyed, but I did design a few of the existing builds and some of the dock structure at spawn. It wasn't mentioned, so I wasn't sure if that was known or just a distant memory. I'm actually curious to know if any of the original Storm's Landing that got yeeted off the map still survives somewhere. There's a build or two that I wouldn't mind having, just for old time's sake.
Paladin has 2 builds, I will put both in his name.
You will be able to either have me clear out any of the builds to return those materials to you, or clear out the interior yourselves if you do not wish to keep the build.
If the build is not kept up to date on payments, I will still be clearing them out for the materials to be reclaimed.

I'm not sure about old builds, I can look around the build worlds and see if I can find it. I'm not too sure which builds that still exist are yours either.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since I'm not active anymore I'd like to give my market plot and all shops in it to drbrownca. I paid a bit in advance. I had forgotten I got that market, so now it's yours to do with as you want in this new system. You can also just clean it out and use the stuff from the shops for whatever you like

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I put it directly in the names of those who currently own, and I will be refunding people asap. I will make a post here to inform everyone when refunds for multi month payments have been processed.

Paladin has 2 builds, I will put both in his name.
You will be able to either have me clear out any of the builds to return those materials to you, or clear out the interior yourselves if you do not wish to keep the build.
If the build is not kept up to date on payments, I will still be clearing them out for the materials to be reclaimed.

I'm not sure about old builds, I can look around the build worlds and see if I can find it. I'm not too sure which builds that still exist are yours either.
Hey Kam,
sorry in advance if I misread your post and you haven't done it yet.

According to the information in /arm gui, I don't own any regions. The sign outside my rent does seem to have changed a bit though. (there is an exclamation mark behind the rented now)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Hey Kam,
sorry in advance if I misread your post and you haven't done it yet.

According to the information in /arm gui, I don't own any regions. The sign outside my rent does seem to have changed a bit though. (there is an exclamation mark behind the rented now)
I have yet to log on and get yours done. I will be doing that and a few other things today.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
haha.. i totally didnt forget to respond to this. would like to keep the builds i've got, though will drop the house just beside the fighting pit in the slums and keep the 2 custom builds ive got if this is okay. ive got a bunch of stuff in the one im getting rid of so ill take care of that tonight