Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Repair Shop. You break, we fix!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Welcome to the OOC Repair shop of Storms Landing

Here you can repair your items, enchanted or not, for a small fee. But first, let me teach you how to use the shop:

First, the message board. Here you'll have an IG explanation of what to do. If you have any questions, this should be able to answer them.

But you're here for a more in depth explanation, so let's get going!

First, check if there are any free keys with this guy:

There are two keys (Key A and B), and each have their own workstation, so no more than two requests can be active at once.

After you got yourself a key, you need to give me your info so I know where I'm placing your items. Get a book and fill it up!

After you got the book with your information, time to check-in with your order. Drop the damaged item, the material needed x2 (iron tools use iron, bows use string, and so on) and then the book with your info (and not the signed key book!)

After all that is done, in 24h or less you should have your item ready for pickup! For the pickup, it goes as follows:

Check if the redstone torch on the side of your key (Key A on the left side, Key B on the right side). If it's off, it's not ready yet. If it's on, just drop your key into the hopper and you should get your item.

In the future I should have a video detailing the process, but that about covers it!

If you have any questions, ask here on PM me @BraveRubberDuck

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Then I shall definitely be a customer. It’s been hard since I lost Anti and his maxed out repair.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Unless it's part of the fee, I'm fairly sure you only need 1 mat to repair an item when you have repair maxed out.