Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request a Champion here.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If its possible to remove privileges from a certain area of the forum, remove mine from here itzza, it's obvious you've found enough people to eventually replace me anyway.
No it isn't, it's for ALL the forums.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Depends, I like her concept and i think she can have some awesome potential, however her head looks ridiculous...

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Preferences on Appearance?: Not like Annie, that is all :p
Preferences on Abilities?: Don't have any
Ranged, Melee or any?: Ranged
Want to stack with a certain item/items?: Meh, I go for whats best for the champion :p
Want to counter a particular champion?: Sometimes Annie >:D
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Nope
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Around 3150 at max
Anything else you need/want? I want to kill Annie, that is all :3​

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Kassadin is a great counter to any champion that relies on abilities, like Annie, because he is chock full of silences as well as the fact he negates a percentage of magic damage dealt to him and turns it into his own power. A lot of people forget that second one, which is his passive.

He also has an extremely annoying ultimate that allows him to teleport every few seconds for increasing amounts of mana if you use it consecutively.

Alternatively, you could try Talon. He has some solid poke power, a silence and a lot of assassination potential.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Id also like to promote Nidalee, or in this case "Midalee" She has one of the hardest hitting skillshots in the game that scales very well with her ap, and also have a good heal and a trap that can function both for damage and vision. Her ultimate gives here some minor buffs ( this was sadly nerfed alot ) and makes her go into cougar form, changing all of her abilities. Nidalee doesnt exactly counter Annie, but her high skillcap and how she is incredibly fun to play makes up for it :D

Orianna is also very good right now, and besides, she counters annie really well ;)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
High skill cap my light-up arse. Nidalee is noooob!

Orianna is actually pretty hard to play properly.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
How is nidalee noob? If you dont know how to play her you will get dunked hard, and if you DO know how to play her correctly you can stand ground against almost any champion thanks to your diverse skillset.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Throw spears until they are low, dive in for kill.

Getting chased? Spam your W every 2.5 seconds and get away faster than yi

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Alright, well i stated my opinion, how about we let him choose who he wants to play himself yeah?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Well, thats not really what this forum is for is it? :/
The thread is here for us to recommend a champion for him. I can state whether I disagree with that which gives the prospective player to see that pros and cons of that specific champion.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
But you didnt diasgree:
High skill cap my light-up arse. Nidalee is noooob!
You pretty much just slaughtered my opinion, and did not even give any arguments, sure you can disagree, but im sure you can see how that offended me, especially since nidalee is my main.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It was a joke, I thought it was obvious with the whole "light-up arse" and "noooooob" thing that you'd usually expect from a 13 year old, but if not sorry.

My real reasons for disagreeing with Mid-alee are so:
  • Her spear does not traverse minions, and since most AP mids are wise enough to stick close to them being able to take advantage of her spear is pretty sparse.
  • Until level 6 she really only has 1 damaging spell, which is her spear. Unless you can successfully poke that you will lose every 1v1 fight with pretty much any burst mage.
  • At level 6 you can use her ultimate, which is pretty strong, however you sacrifice range and a lot of power from her spear to get a pretty unreliable jump which is usually used to close distance, hence losing a lot of damage, leaving her with her swipe, which is short ranged, and her execute, which stacks off AD.
  • There are no bushes in the actual mid lane to take advantage of her passive.
  • She is also fodder for the likes of Kassadin and Talon who can stop her escaping with their silences and burst her down very quickly.
I'm not saying she is completely unviable in mid, but there are certainly better champions for the job.

Just because YOU can play Mid-alee, doesn't mean you are good. Almost EVERYONE can play Midalee. Itzza has valid points. Anyone with a pass-through ability and silence just owns her. Mid, top or bot.