Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Hollow Travels; Ships and Carriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Poke me again, when they finish the docks/boat in Halbed.
I thought the boat gets a free copy over? I'll add the dock, though

NOTE: If you have a boat or carriage and want to copy it so it'll be used on the 2nd region, it will be free in order to share one boat as the port between the two regions.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can I get a boat port from Halbed to Kharuz-Korum and back again?

IGN Region A & Region: Piratep00f (the domain name is Scalliwag) the region IC name is Kharuz-Korum
IGN Region B & Region: Cymic_ Halbed
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat A:
X: 4137 Z:-19061
Coordinates of Boat B:
X: 6365 Z: -17489
__
[No need to add if you already listed it before]
(340 character long) Description Region A: Kharuz-Korum; the pride of the Dwarves. It is cold, it is wet, but by Korog; it is grand!
Color of Description Region A: Gold and grey, like the colors of Korog.
Region A Classification: Moderate
__
[No need to add if you already listed it before]
(340 character long) Description Region B: Halbed should already have one listed
The pointed out ship is too small to travel even the coastline. It has to have a hull at least. If you can make it a little bigger for storage or a sleeping area, we can make the port

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The pointed out ship is too small to travel even the coastline. It has to have a hull at least. If you can make it a little bigger for storage or a sleeping area, we can make the port
Lemarc they disapprove of your shipbuilding skills :O

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Lemarc they disapprove of your shipbuilding skills :O
*Mumbles*

I'll go build something bigger then.

To avoid confusion, what you mean is a lower deck, this is where a sleeping area and/or cargo hold would be, not the hull, that is the outside part of the ship that's in contact with water, shaped like a "U" with the keel under it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey! We got a new ship that we hope to connect to Halbed now :) Thanks!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Samiwashere, Mockingbay
IGN Region B & Region: Samiwashere, Kingfisher Fields
Link back?: Yes please
Coordinates of Carriage A: 2788, 50, -2519 (There's a carriage already at this one if it could be copied over to the other stable that'd be awesome ^-^)
Coordinates of Carriage B: 3900, 44, -2485
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The carriage pulls up as you are greeted by the sound of a busy market, and the smell of fresh food.
Color of Description Region A: Aqua (I think its &3 )
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: There is no sound but the wind, and a smell of fresh flowers as you arrive at this quaint town.
Color of Description Region B: Same as above
Region B Classification: Peaceful

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm working a basketball game tonight, but I'll take a look at it either late tonight or early tomorrow.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Samiwashere, Mockingbay
IGN Region B & Region: Samiwashere, Kingfisher Fields
Link back?: Yes please
Coordinates of Carriage A: 2788, 50, -2519 (There's a carriage already at this one if it could be copied over to the other stable that'd be awesome ^-^)
Coordinates of Carriage B: 3900, 44, -2485
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The carriage pulls up as you are greeted by the sound of a busy market, and the smell of fresh food.
Color of Description Region A: Aqua (I think its &3 )
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: There is no sound but the wind, and a smell of fresh flowers as you arrive at this quaint town.
Color of Description Region B: Same as above
Region B Classification: Peaceful
Alright If I bump this? I don't want to seem pushy, but I was hoping there'd be a carriage by the time of my event on Sunday, otherwise its a very very long walk.
Sorry to be a bother! If it cant be done by Sunday that's fine too.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alright If I bump this? I don't want to seem pushy, but I was hoping there'd be a carriage by the time of my event on Sunday, otherwise its a very very long walk.
Sorry to be a bother! If it cant be done by Sunday that's fine too.
Per week reminder bumps are welcome. We should have it done by today

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
IGN: balatr0
Region: rh
Linked to Region: Spawn (got an OK from Kamaoe )
Link back?: Yes.
Coordinates of Cart A:

Coordinates of Boat B: (Wondering if I could have my wagon placed in spawn.)
(340 character long) Description: The Rogue's Hearth. A massive crossroad's Gambling Hall with a long and storied reputation. None of it good. bit.ly/RoguesHearth
Color of Description: Gold

AS A NOTE:
this is not the Southern region, but a new one north of spawn. The old was sold to blargtheawesome

Status
Not open for further replies.