Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates:

Point B Coordinates:

Which Roadpack:

Explorer's Dirt Path
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable):

N/A

I've gotten permission to post by BrianAT16 as it connects both of our regions by road. I'd like my bit of the road connected to the already existing road between Eberbau and Rammbar.

Brian and I will also be spitting the cost, thank you.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Road building has been slightly painful- even if I do like the task on occasion. Considering roads require a lot of land to cover, it's little wonder how long we've been taking. Sorry to folks for having to wait. And thanks for your patience, means a lot to us.

Follow this format when requesting a road:
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap
View attachment 78224
Point A Coordinates:
2700 / 51 / -2158
Point B Coordinates: 4785 / 55 / 955
Which Roadpack: Trade
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): A few lamps if possible :)
This is finished- Covers around 3.5k blocks of land. Price is 35,000 radiants to my account as it's a Trade road. c:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm sorry Solus and Marin, I have two more for you... I'm sorry, I am a terrible human being.

Eberbau to Ackerboden:

Point A Coords:

Point B Coords:

Road Pack:

Exploders Dirth Path

Ackerboden to Thorne:

Point A Coords:

Point B Coords:

Road Pack:

Dirt Explorer Path

Archbishop asked me to post this request, he will be paying for the road from Ackerboden to Thorne, thank you very much, and I'm sorry for all the Eberland requests.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Point A Coordinates:
6781/1660
Point B Coordinates: 4932/860
Which Roadpack: Trade
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): A small shrine building with the 14 of the pantheon.

As far as the path and where it ends near Eisenheim you do you, we'll work with whatever.
also no idea on the exact length, 1500ish?
Welllllll your road was done...until I start counting the blocks and realized part of it had been cut off when the new spawn got moved over >.< I will fix that piece tomorrow and give you your total. Thanks for your patience!! Your aesthetic feature is done so you can explore your road and find it if you like! I hope I made the Pantheon (and you of course!) proud :3

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Road building has been slightly painful- even if I do like the task on occasion. Considering roads require a lot of land to cover, it's little wonder how long we've been taking. Sorry to folks for having to wait. And thanks for your patience, means a lot to us.

This is finished- Covers around 3.5k blocks of land. Price is 35,000 radiants to my account as it's a Trade road. c:
What account was it again? :)
Edit: The name - Forgot the name

rjamesking

Lord of Altera
Welllllll your road was done...until I start counting the blocks and realized part of it had been cut off when the new spawn got moved over >.< I will fix that piece tomorrow and give you your total. Thanks for your patience!! Your aesthetic feature is done so you can explore your road and find it if you like! I hope I made the Pantheon (and you of course!) proud :3
The shrine looks great! Thanks for doing the legwork and such, I didn't think about how much of a PITA the mountains would be.

Mairin for class president!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
The shrine looks great! Thanks for doing the legwork and such, I didn't think about how much of a PITA the mountains would be.

Mairin for class president!
Awwwww thanks! Though I don't care for politics...>.> You can be class president though!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
OK!!! rjamesking your road is done sir! The final block count came to 2490 blocks, which at 10k per 1000 blocks equals = 24,900 radiants. Please pay solusrequiem and enjoy the heck outta yer road!!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

upload_2016-10-12_23-37-49.png

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
View attachment 78331

The road is intentionally winding in that desert-y bit because that's the only sloping area available for a road to go up through to the highland zones.
Point A Coordinates: -2700, -5350
Point B Coordinates: -6500, -6400
Which Roadpack: Peasant's road, of the standard type and the desert type where applicable.
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): N/A
Hey Baron!

Ready to start your road. I hear you were going to find an alternative route around Teeke's region though? Can you please send me an updated map with that new route and then I can get started :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates:

Point B Coordinates:

Which Roadpack:
Explorer's Dirt Path
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable):
N/A

I've gotten permission to post by BrianAT16 as it connects both of our regions by road. I'd like my bit of the road connected to the already existing road between Eberbau and Rammbar.

Brian and I will also be spitting the cost, thank you.

solus mairinbaihn
Heyo- It's not done yet, so I was wondering if I could tweak this? I've spoken with Paint and BrianAT16 and with a second gatehouse plan I've got a new ending point for the road. I've also put in my suggested route, as I think mine curves around the mountains and is maybe a bit shorter- i struggle to be able to tell on the map, sorry :c Lemme know if this is fine, i believe cost will be split between paint/brian still

Point A:
-4037 / 79 /-14366

Point B (New):
-5203 / 49 / -15083

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Kat edited my origional the top route pls along the river then down is what shed like

Point A Coordinates:4767,65,974
Point B Coordinates:2357,65,4037
Which Roadpack: explorers dirt road

Point A Coordinates:2301,65,4267
Point B Coordinates:2394,65,5723
Which Roadpack: explorers dirt road

Etow

Lord of Altera
here a map of the road.. its an approximate as its a mountain region the road maybe have to do some moving..

Point A Coordinates: 955/65/-9482

Point B Coordinates:1518 /65 /-9422
Which Roadpack: Exploers Dirt Road please
Special features : as its in a mountain region.. maybe have the road sometimes be a big on the cliffy sides of the mountains.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Here is the road plans and the screenshots for point A and B.

roadpost.png
Road Map
2016-11-16_17.37.52.png
Point B
2016-11-16_17.42.04.png
Point A

Coordinates for Point A: -4618 110 -7992
Coordinates for Point B: -983 35 -4963
Road Pack: Explorer's Dirt.​

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
44a4372a37b55463746d767f6f81e069.png
Point A Coordinates:

Point B Coordinates: -5017, 64,-4856
Which Roadpack: Trade road
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Camps - As traders would travel between the two destinations and need places to rest.

blargtheawesome

Status
Not open for further replies.