Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Facial Expression: non applicable
Skin Colour: fair to tan
Colour Scheme: reds and browns, offset by her yellow hair and bandana-like strips of coloured cloth that you can stick anywhere on her
Clothing/Armour: if possible, have the armour layer have iron gauntlets that cover up to the first joint of the fingers, with leather gloves beneath. tunic and trousers
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: skin_20150930230352117909.png this sort of colour scheme, with green eyes, less long hair and the clothes specified
Any other info:

I would do this myself, but the skin editor I normally use is acting up

Starwarsdude

Loyal Servant of Altera
IGN:
SoTotallyNotStar

IC Name:
Jean Armas

Race:
Human

Skin Colour:

Lightly Tanned

Hair Color:
Black

What I want:

I want a head made on a body of a skin I found, messy/shaggy black hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin.

The body of the skin:

Any other info:
I'd like someone, not to be rude. But I want someone who knows what they're doing and can shade properly. ;3

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
IGN:
SoTotallyNotStar

IC Name:
Jean Armas

Race:
Human

Skin Colour:
Lightly Tanned

Hair Color:
Black

What I want:

I want a head made on a body of a skin I found, messy/shaggy black hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin.

The body of the skin:

Any other info:
I'd like someone, not to be rude. But I want someone who knows what they're doing and can shade properly. ;3
View attachment 69671

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Facial Expression: non applicable
Skin Colour: fair to tan
Colour Scheme: reds and browns, offset by her yellow hair and bandana-like strips of coloured cloth that you can stick anywhere on her
Clothing/Armour: if possible, have the armour layer have iron gauntlets that cover up to the first joint of the fingers, with leather gloves beneath. tunic and trousers
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: View attachment 69042 this sort of colour scheme, with green eyes, less long hair and the clothes specified
Any other info:

I would do this myself, but the skin editor I normally use is acting up
View attachment 69717

Couldn't do the gaunlet or the leather gloves, but hopefully this gives a base for you to work off.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Thinking of starting a new character, not entirely sure
But might make an Elf so

Race: Elf
Age: (Youngish in Elf years I'm not an expert on Elf ages)
Facial Expression: Soft and gentle, calm
Skin Colour: Pale
Hair: Platinum white
Colour Scheme: Neutral like earthy colours
Clothing/Armour: Leafy, floaty, earthy style
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info: She has a very hippy lifestyle, natural, one with earth. Mind wanders when the wind blows.
View attachment 69718

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Race: Silver Elf
Alignment: NG
Facial Expression: Serious
Skin Colour: He be Silver Elf!
Eye color: Pale almost Silvery Emerald Green eyes
Hair: Dark Brown
Colour Scheme: Shown in pics below.
Clothing/Armour: No armor, wears a robe
[Character Concept Image]

[Current Skin] (note: i'm not sure how to post skin properly so hope this is helpfull, this is the skin i found on my computer so hopefully its the right one)
Any other info: I'm Hoping for a spruced up version of the skin, but without hood so i can show off his pointy ears. Or skinned version of pic above. If you have any questions send me a convo please. And many thanks ahead of time for any effort put out!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Race: Silver Elf
Alignment: NG
Facial Expression: Serious
Skin Colour: He be Silver Elf!
Eye color: Pale almost Silvery Emerald Green eyes
Hair: Dark Brown
Colour Scheme: Shown in pics below.
Clothing/Armour: No armor, wears a robe
[Character Concept Image]

[Current Skin] (note: i'm not sure how to post skin properly so hope this is helpfull, this is the skin i found on my computer so hopefully its the right one)
Any other info: I'm Hoping for a spruced up version of the skin, but without hood so i can show off his pointy ears. Or skinned version of pic above. If you have any questions send me a convo please. And many thanks ahead of time for any effort put out!
This is the base version I made myself in case you don't like the editted skin. Currently working on re-vamping the skin you gave.

Attachments

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
could you clarify what you mean by base version. Head looks interesting, but the hair looks black instead of brown. Thank you so much for taking a look!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
could you clarify what you mean by base version. Head looks interesting, but the hair looks black instead of brown. Thank you so much for taking a look!
Sorry, base version means "First Version." I got kind of confused at 7:00am when I first did the skin. Normally I do "First Trial" skin, then fix up anything that you want done.

To clarify, I thought you wanted two different skins, which was not the case. I'll make the ajustments now.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
This isn't quite what i'm looking for firegirl. However I want to thank you for your effort and I really do appreciate the time you spent. If you give me your IGN i'll send some Rads your ways as thanks for your time.

Leasaur

Loyal Servant of Altera
Would someone be able to make a skin for me? I'd like to start roleplaying as my character, but I'm not too good at skin-making myself.

Race: Caparii
Alignment: Neutral Good
Facial Expression: Neutral face expresion
Skin Colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Blue-grey
Hair: Darker brown, long and curly
Clothing/Armour: Teal blue flowing top, some silver bracelets on the arms
Any other info: Fur on the legs is the same brown as the hair. Horns and hooves are grey.

SF_Joshua

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could someone do a skin for my character, Jack Tilaire?

Name:
Jack Tilaire
Nickname/Alias: Jack the Wanderer
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 182 lbs
Hair: Brown, Semi-Long, and Messy
Facial Hair: Full, Short, Brown, and Messy Beard
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale White
Clothing Skin 1: High Leather Boots; Camo Green Cloak (Put hood in hat texture and hair on head texture. Facial hair can go either way.); Leather Braces; Sword on Waist down Leg; Bow on Back; Leather Shoulder Pads (Similar to Aragorn as a Ranger, but with a more Nordic Look)
Color Scheme: Pale
Facial Expression: Neutral
Alignment: Neutral Good

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Race: Caparii
Alignment: Good
Facial Expression: see pic
Skin Colour: See pic
Colour Scheme: White
Clothing/Armour: what ever you want

RealSkinSycamore.png
Any other info: Will pay 500r if done before 29th and please edit the skins that I have but only change the clothes!

Alignment: Good
Facial Expression: see pic
Skin Colour: See pic
Colour Scheme: Blue
Clothing/Armour: what ever you want

1c16bd5afa9ac2bce091dbeea9178ef8.png
Any other info: Will also pay 500r if done before 29th!! And only edit the skin I have!

Thx!

Attachments