Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Rero_Falcon - Whitelist Application - [Denied - Alaila]

Rero Falcon

Villager
Username: Rero_Falcon
Name: Holden Strong

I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and I love role playing games such as Runescape, and have been looking for a server that treats Minecraft as one. I enjoy creating arcade games (you can see my work at jswee.weebly.com). I also like making pointless movies and building giant castles in Minecraft :). My favorite time period is Medieval, but I'm sorry to say my interest in Renaissance doesn't go that far(I don't really hate it though). My favorite Minecraft creature is an Ender Dragon 'cause there really cute. I have no idea how to X-ray but I understand that the King frowns upon it. My email address is rerofalconwoo@gmail.com

And in case you didn't guess, I like Minecraft.

Rero Falcon

Villager
Oh sorry, I haven't voted for you (I never vote until I've acctuly played on it), and I found out about your server through the MC server list while looking for a good server.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
hello! pls redo thia with the question inserted for the whole thing! you have only half done

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Since it's been a while since this application is waiting for improvement I'm going to decline it.
Feel free to submit a new, improved application.