Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Restoration of Faith ] Player-Involved Events

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
benjamin-roach-upsurge-studios-cathedral1.jpg
· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
A RESTORATION OF
F A I T H

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

With the news of the Cathedral being rebuilt, members of the faith are asked to donate, celebrate,
and dedicate their time to the rebuilding of the shrines.

[ The Process ]
The process to get yourself started is simple. Simply create a SL ticket and pitch your idea for an event centered around the Divine in which you wish to aid the shrine of. Then, the SL staff will help get it off its feet and begin the ceremony!
Some events may include:
[ x ] Jousting and Fighting Tournaments for Valiant.
[ x ] Garden Festivals or Festivals of Life for Shalherana
[ x ] Gambling Nights and Market Fairs for Jax
[ x ] Dark Sermons or Ceremonies for Jishrim and Skraag
When all is said and done, a tally will go up for the presence of events, funds raised and donated, as well as HC items donated. The Council will then determine how to craft the shrines with the input of those involved, and certain aesthetic perks can come. These may include things like a large garden for Shalherana, an outdoor space for Ignis in which the light shines upon her shrine at a certain hour, and things of that nature.
If you would like to donate, simply send your donations to IceandFire (icefire120) over Discord or the mail system, and include your characters name and the Divine they are donating for.
Those of faiths not recognized in the Pantheon may submit claims to a shrine to the Council for decision. This may or may not include Magic, Know, and other entities.
This should be a fun, lighthearted, player-driven initiative to get some neat events up in Storms Landing and encourage the rebuild of the Cathedral. I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! Any questions? Feel free to ask below!

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
If i dont see a Spider Bake Sale with Spider Cider and Spider Donuts I'll be disappointed

Alternatively i'll accept the market being flooded with Spider silk clothing

Last edited:

Horus

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Hyscope
Hyscope
Would love to see the shalherana shrine leave the ruins part, and just grow the new shrine over it
I must get scheming

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This is still ongoing! For any events being hosted, please make sure to do the following:

[ x ] Reach out to me in a DM or SL Ticket for anything you may need prior to the event. (Space setup, etc.)

[ x ] Please mail me directly any donations that are not monetary. (HC items, trinkets, etc.)

[ x ] Please send all radiants donated to the server, and grab a quick screen grab and send to me.

Thank you!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
This is still ongoing! As it stands, Jax, Jishrim, Korog, Sallana and Valiant still need an event to take place.