Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Retro Hagrid's app. [Approved - Bartooliinii]

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
1. What is your Minecraft username?
retro_hagrid

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
UTC+02:00 (Instructed to provide timezone instead of country when asked about it.)
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Meta-gaming
Using information learned outside of RP to benefit your character IN RP. Ex: Mordin the scientist Salarian had known to warn the council long before Shepard, about the inevitable reaper invasion. 'Spite not having gone through the only warning left by the Protheans like Shepard. Albeit of good intent, it was ignored when asked upon of evidence, of which he had none. The player roleplaying Mordin was later questioned of this and was found to be meta-gaming through an associate of his that had planned the event.
Power-gaming
Forcing an action or emote upon another player, and or making your character overpowered. Ex: Sam slapped Gollum and brought him down with one fell swoop of sadistic tyranny. Giving him no choice, but to gasp for air for the brief remainder of his untimely death.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shaolinpunk

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello,
I enjoy gaming though very much so limited to PC gaming, coding(mainly html, css, javascrip), building, as well as playing the piano. This, of course, includes a spectacular taste for classical music and Jazz(Noir Jazz is the stuff). I am not so much as fond of most recent music genres, but some still pass for me. When It comes to games, I enjoy a variety of strategy games from RTS to turn based, while rpg and some moba games pass. Very rarely, I've also played horror games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
None at this time!
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
While I can admit to have found the server by myself through searching for role-playing servers. I was further encouraged to join by a player named Shaolinpunk.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Ish'Mahrel Reoh

Character Age:

Character Race:
Sooleran(human)

Appearance:
Mahrel possesses a decently worn attire to the endeavor of traveling the lands. Light, but well kept with light brown to beige fabrics of clothing, albeit admittedly not of the finest tailor-ship. His physique belongs to no more than decent muscles with a mesomorph body type. His hair, beard match with black color while his eyes keep a more grey/lighter color. Around his neck is a decently looking necklace decorated by stained wood as It's grand jewel by the middle. While atop is a red band around his head and hair accompanied by a few knots of hair tightly kept together by either stained wood or even golden to silver rings.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)
Like any other true sooleran, Mahrel Reoh was born in it's harsh deserts though hardly to remain in one spot. As per to be true in his culture came a way of travel by caravan. His family at the time, consisted of 2 other siblings of which he was the youngest. While also accompanied by multiple other families, forming a small but securely kept group of travelers. From spices to jewels to even light weapons in cargo were alike in often demand from what reputation their sales could gather throughout Altera.

Born roughly in the later stages of the Era of Corruption. Though none now remain to effectively recall or hold any documents of his birth in due of the shaky times, Mahrel's father Fakre Reoh could recall his birth to have been just before attaining himself a trade securing the caravaneers an ever fortunate sum of money. Albeit he was himself absent when he was born, he took this as a means of Jax's favor to show appreciation to follow his ambitions even to ignore the birth of a son. As such, It was often a way to encourage Mahrel into this faith, anymore than he already did. Many in the caravan viewed this as too greedy and perhaps even despicable to adore riches over family. Nevertheless, this had petty little effect on Mahrel for where the Era of Corruption ended, came the Era of Aeon and later the Era of Incursion. To live through such a test of time where the Qlippoth behemoth and Blight plague ravaged the lands and accompanied by the harshness of the deserts and its scorching sun brought him from being called Vamesh to a respected man by his caravan. While many times he was not blessed with the fortune of Jax, nor given the ideal fill for the stomach he survived. Throughout these 33 years, he was taught by both mother and father and sibling alike in the art of trade to become none other than a merchant, albeit this, accompanied by his way of life came with fluent skills in diplomacy and in horse-riding.

It never tipped even his finger tip to leave his family, until upon the beginning of his 32 Fadma upon a visit to the great Equionix festival where he was not only met by distant wares of more than exquisite interest to him, but also where he met a fourth love interest. After a celebration of a kind, it was suggested he travel outwards of the deserts he'd grown so fond of. Though at the price of never returning to his old caravan again. Pushed by his desire, and encouraged by his faith for Jax by ambition for a chance of what could be greater than what he now had. He pursued to converse with what family he was to leave behind. Unexpectedly, however, this attained him the blessing of his still surviving father. Wishing him luck upon his road, and what errands he may come to terms with.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello there Retro Hagrid!
I like how you implemented so much of the HW lore into your application! Very well done. Going through all those era's and only being 33 is not very common, though time in Altera is quite a strange thing, some characters just don't age, while others age a lot in short times, it's all a result of people's own personal preferences! I also adore Harry Potter (books and movies) and have read through the Eragon books as a child. Good stuff! Come join us, man!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.