Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Reviews Thread] rate peter's coronation tourney por favor

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i need to host lots of events so @Archbishop thinks i'm a cool guy that can roll balls

how did you like peter's tournament

what were the goods and the bads and the okays and the not okays

spill your beans to me

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I love Jousting, I liked how everyone was willing to RP the effects of a bad hit, etc etc.
(Unlike another tournament I was in that was a 20 vs a 1) Over all, if you hold more Jousts, I will attend each one.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I love Jousting, I liked how everyone was willing to RP the effects of a bad hit, etc etc.
(Unlike another tournament I was in that was a 20 vs a 1) Over all, if you hold more Jousts, I will attend each one.
every anhald event is now a joust
we'll joust against the walls of enemies castles until they fall down
and we'll mount giant lances on our warships to fight naval battles

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
every anhald event is now a joust
we'll joust against the walls of enemies castles until they fall down
and we'll mount giant lances on our warships to fight naval battles
I'm in 100% support of this, I say we build a massive arena and then fall it with water and have naval jousting events, the national sport of Altera.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'm in 100% support of this, I say we build a massive arena and then fall it with water and have naval jousting events, the national sport of Altera.
the romans did it and anhald came from arcturus and arcturus is like rome but made by lame people instead of someone with a cool name like romulus

i see no reason not to do it

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I was only there for the joust before I pulled Nicolette out in order to go get pizza. However, I liked it. First Anhald and/or Lavoyard event I've attended. Would attend again.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I'm always game to fight nearly naked as Sif. I mean, how can I not with a bod like this:

But yeah, I enjoyed the archery a lot, it was fun trying to hit targets under a time limit rather than just roll after roll after roll. Still wish we could do the same for jousts, but alas so becomes ping ayy lmao.