Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Reyne

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
ReyneName.png

divider2.png

R3.png

Quote.png

Name / Alias: Reyne, once the son of a sword sworn to the Dugalds. Now the sole heir to House Conrad. Prince of Ashfalle and The King in the Talons in Wilhelm's recent passing.

Title: Prinz of Ashfalle, Jagermeister on Drachenhort, Uncle

Age: Reyne has begun to show signs of age, no longer the picture of fierce youth he once was.

Race: Human, Anhalder

Height and Weight: Standing around 5'10", weighing somewhere around 175 lbs.

Eyes: Sharp hazel eyes that evoke inquisition and caution. They are set within dark sockets, beginning to show creases.

Skin: Fair skin that has seen plenty of southern sun. Reyne now hides several lasting scars beneath heavy layers of clothing.

Hair: An unruly tangle of sandy brown hair with a chin of light stubble. Occasionally cut short with a knife.

General Appearance: On any given day, the Jager wears varying degrees of furs along with his garments to protect from the climate of his new home. The Jager rarely wears clothing of a finer make. As of late, he has grown fond of the look of a common foot soldier. The colors of Conrad are horribly dirtied and faded, but his body is largely protected. He reserves a special ensemble for hunting, an assortment of padded cloth, leather, chain, and fur. It is of a finer make, something more akin to what a monster hunting lord ought to display.

Build: Reyne is more naturally inclined to speed and endurance with some limit on his strength. His frame was regularly tested in the pursuit of monsters and men in his youth. More recently, his body has diminished as a result of his inaction; something he seeks to correct with regular ranging of Drachenhort, more frequent hunts, and perhaps the odd spar.

Scars: A diamond shaped scar set near his left shoulder (Crossbow), a long curved wound that wraps around his upper left arm, deep punctures in his left hand. A myriad of other miscellaneous scrapes and scratches of varying severity.

Voice: Reyne speaks comfortably as a commoner of Alderwood, influenced heavily by his tenure in the Talons as well as the north-born he grew up alongside. A fluent speaker of both Common and Rede. His tone is often reserved and calm, but more than capable of a louder, more harsh yell. He dislikes dignified talks with other lords, perhaps coming off as lowly or humble.

Mentality: The man grappled with his beliefs in his youth. He has come to understand that it is not a god that deserves his loyalty, but the people so willing to stand at his side no matter the consequence. Loyalty, determination, and dedication are very much at the core of his character. His beliefs are kept close to his heart and almost never discussed in public.

Personality: The Jager only tends to lower his guard around those he has traveled and fought alongside. His companions would see him as a lighthearted, duty-driven warrior to stand beside while strangers might only see him as a judgmental hawk. Reyne's cold, inquisitive glare does not help his case.

Strengths: A keen eye for details and stubborn in his ways. He is not the strongest but possesses an exceptional endurance. He has grown confident in his abilities, a proven duelist, methodical hunter, and stubborn survivor.

Weaknesses: There is a weight that Reyne bares on his shoulders, having risen from nothing and now living up to the expectations of the fallen. Reyne fights his battles for himself first, trying to encompass broader goals second. Reyne's stubbornness often gets the better of him, throwing him into the fire as opposed to running from it.

Religious Inclination: From a rather impressionable age, Reyne has been convinced that he would rather see the world rid of biased beings residing among the stars. He firmly believes that men should be allowed their life to fight for what they believe in. He would see each deity struck from the stars. Talk of the Truth is limited.

Aspirations: The Anhalder has styled himself a hunter of monsters and great beasts. He takes great pride in the pursuit and has found it to be suitable training for god-striking in his own mind. Alongside his brothers-at-arms within the Ashen Truth, he works towards a realm where humanity is freed from the enthralling grip of deities who believe themselves to be untouchable.
As Reyne grows older, his allies having died off in their pursuit, he has come to realize that he must keep his hand close to his chest. For the time being, he strives to find glory and strength in pursuit of the hunt. The self-made hunter longs to restore the bond between himself and the guardian of the Talons, a Northern Gryphon.

Relations:

Clement:
"It has been some time, my friend. You and I very much used to resemble the same person, I think. Boys seeking change in a world with ignorant ears. In the years that have passed, it is clear to me that we've traveled separate paths to reach the same destination. We shall make them listen, old friend." - "You have not strayed from the path, old friend. You bear your burdens well, but I can still see sorrow in your eyes."

Amren: "I see the boy I knew long ago when I look upon you, Little Owl. As I would follow your father into the abyss, I would move mountains for you. You'll be a formidable hunter, yet."

Halvar: "I failed you, boy. Too overcome with grief and grasping for my own purpose while you had to face the flames alone. You've grown into a man your father would have been proud of. The Truth can wait."

Lothaire von Dugald: "I am proud to call you my brother. You have come a long way from the boy I knew in my childhood. You need only ask and I would follow you into the abyss. I know that you would do the same for me."

Atrus Mandovi: "I've surrounded myself with people who would undoubtedly die for one another. After the events at Oren, any mistrust I had for you is gone."

Asher Varyn: "We will be dealing with each other much more in the coming days. I truly hope we will see eye to eye, but expect no such thing."

Katherine Kane: "Should Asher and I not see eye to eye, I would hope he is reminded of what myself and Wilhelm have done for his family."

Bennett: "I tried to help you despite our different beliefs. Walk your own path. Do not mistake the human spirit for a gift from your god."

Aryn: "Without your arrow, Lothaire very well could have fallen. My burdens should not have been forced upon you. You'll have that bow back, I swear it."

Wolfgang von Harrister: "You opened my eyes years ago. We struggled alongside each other in the mud and ash of that damned camp... You've more than earned my trust and admiration. A burden was lifted from my shoulders when life was brought back to your body, I am determined to stand beside you."

Richard Varyn: "We grew closer in Wolfgang's absence. You took up his life's ambitions as your own and brought the man back from the dead... I think you've sacrificed much to see this mission through and it will pay off. I'm sure of it. I will see that your home is returned to you. May we revel in the bastards blood and come together as brothers unified by the song of their death."

Wilhelm Conrad: "We did not know each other long, but you treated me with respect. How much did we have in common? I suppose I'll not have that answer from your lips, now. Your passing leaves me with a heavy heart and a burdened mind."

Florian von Piers: "Old man. I'm sure I'll never amount to anything in your eyes."

Jane Eisen: "I am relieved to know we've such capable hands in our corner. Wolfgang and I will owe you a great deal before we're through."

Felsummer: "I have yet to hear your reasoning for joining us. I'm sure I'll hear it from you soon."

Last edited:

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer

Sigil.png

Over the years, Reyne has made sure to claim trophies from his hunts. These items are reflected upon fondly and generally have a tale attached to them. They are currently mounted in various places within his small holding at Lowefalk Bau.

Desert Scorpion Leg: A memory from the first of Reyne's greater hunts. The last segment of a tremendous scorpion leg. It conjures memories of a gruesome encounter in the sands far to the South.

Northern Wendigo Skull and Claws: Reyne has collected the claws and skull from two specimen that were tracked into the icy peaks near Queensport. One collection of claws was procured after performing a live capture, the other proudly claimed as a trophy of triumph alongside a skull that lacks one rack of antlers.

Memory of a Wildegroll: The Jager remembers the grim cave that housed the blade his companion Richard has come to know as Eizahn. More specifically the titanic Wildegroll that put up a rather impressive territorial battle. The memory seems to be conjured whenever he looks upon the golden figurine or onyx gem he accepted as payment for the successful hunt.

Last edited:

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Reckless Reyne is back online. Added a health section to keep track of injuries, scars, etc. Will be updating with new visuals and descriptions as they appear.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
An Alderwood, huh? Any interest in returning to, and stirring up RP in, your ancestral home of Alderwood Cove?