Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ringbearer31's Application

Ringbearer31

Villager
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read my application.
1.)My username is Ringbearer31
2.) My real life name is Andrew
3.)I am currently 17,
4.)I am a male
5.)I live in The United States of America.
6.)I am halfway through "The Tome of Citizenship"
7.)
A.)I enjoy Role playing, it is a wonderful way to start a new life outside the real one, and an easy way to make up many new games to play.​
B.)I do have good experience roll playing, and have tried my hand at Table Top RPGs. I believe moving this to a minecraft server will be an easy and wonderful way to pass the time.​
8.)About myself, where to start, I began playing minecraft almost a year ago, and have done a couple great non-role-playing servers in that time. I am in my senior year of high school, and am into technology courses the most. Outside of school, if I'm not found minecrafting or helping out around the house, I'm at a neighboring high school, working with my FIRST robotics team. I LOVE electrical engineering and robotics, and makeing things go with some crafty designing and wiring is what I do. This does not translate over to redstone sadly, and while I'm working to get better at that, its not what I spend all my time on. I used to play trombone, and still pick it up and mess around with it occasionally, but for your sake, will not post any vids. People are always asking me what sports I like, so I'll save you the trouble; bowling, poker, and I'll watch american football and soccer from time to time. I don't really listen to "modern" music, pop and the like, or "country" for that matter, I do have a couple radio stations on pandora, music like C418, or things like Clint Mansell, and some other artists that write film scores. I don't really play any other videogames, but my family has given me enough to last me a lifetime. That is all about me I can think of. :)
9.)I do not have any pics or vids to share,
10.)Thats just about all I can think of, but if there IS something you would like to know, feel free to ask!
11.)As for black magic, well, I used to use a minimap for a while, but so many servers told me such was not allowed, I just decided not to reinstall it for the few servers that DO allow it. No mod experience beyond that, so no magics, no.
12.)I found about your server from a kid who advert spammed one of my regular servers, I figured I would check it out.
13.)I am not in the habit of voting for a server before I atleast log in.
Thank you again for reading my application, and may you have a nice day.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
hello there
Ringbearer31

its that you just did an thing Wrong . dont worry many do it .

so just do this

This thread will help you make your application the best it can be so that you have the greatest chance of being accepted here on Hollow world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your Minecraft username:
2. Your real name:
3. Age:
4. Gender:
5. Country:
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Lord title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

Follow that and it will be good!