Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Riot in Rogue's Hearth (PvP event) [Friday March-9th. 2-6pm pst]

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
"Furvur's shield is a snake eating it's self. How appropriate."

The fire of the broken lands has burned bright. Has burned fast, and has consumed all it's fuel. The people of the hearth are rising aginst there masters.

Political dissiantants in the slum city claim Furvur comes to bring murder, slaughter and pain. Claim the meager gold they have left and tear the babes from mothers arms to join his conquesting army.

The only way forward is to join the Riot, pick up what arms you have and claim the city as our own. Bring back the food, clean water and more gold than necessary to bring riches to the lot of them. make nobles of every peasant.

The smoke hangs in high clouds over Rogue's Hearth... And Alemere Notices...

This event is a Large Scale PvP event. With two groups fighting in the town of Rogue's Hearth. The first is the Rebellion. Rioters Fighting agisnt Furvurian rule of Rogue's Hearth. The Second is a group of Wise soldiers, Responding to the fires and realizing there in over there heads.

It will be a RP PvP event with two DMs. There will be a victory condition for each side, and a time limit on the event to keep it under 4 hours. Players are welcome to bring there mains but should be willing to die if they do. Temps are encouraged.

Lannis Elz Solus

To keep the event fun and avoid the stress that comes with CRP the riot will be somewhat gameified. Each faction has a win condition and the over all event has a time limit. The Mar Dolk free south rebellion vs fuvurian expeditionary force. The event will last three hours total.
Each side has a "win condition"

- Fuvurian Expeditionary Force Players
The soldiers are under preparedand didnt expect much resistance and so have two win conditions that must be met.
  1. Find and free Free the noble hostage
  2. At least two soldiers must survive for 3 OOC hours tell reinforcements arrive.
Fuvurian forces have only there single temp. If your character dies your out. If you survive but fail to free the hostage your faction still loses.

- Mar Dolk Players
The Mar Dolk rebels have the edge, they have numbers. The town is full of rebels ready to fight for a free south. they win if they can keep hold of the noble hostage for three hours, or kill all the soldiers.

The rebel players have 3 temps each, if your temp dies you can "respawn" in 2 locations. The armory and the alleyway. If the soldiers destroy both you can no longer join the fight as a temp. Temps that respawn are not trained, and beyond pure zeil are little more than peasants. They are bold but under trained.

THE ARMORY The rebels stashed all weapon like objects in a single garrisoned building. If all the weapons there are used the rebels only have clubs and pitchforks.

THE ALLEYWAY The rebels have fortified the alleyway as a fall back position, a small supply of healing potions are stashed there.

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
the rulership of house fuvur is probably not going to be aware until after the event, since information would travel faster to aelmere than sanardu. but feel free to join as aelmere's expeditionary force

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yeees! If I can make it, I'll be there! With a temp, PVP for the win wooo

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’ll be a rebel- what weapons and armor are allowed? I’d assume farming implements and gambeson?

Actually, I’d love to even do some pre-RP and train the peasants :3

Balatro

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I’ll be a rebel- what weapons and armor are allowed? I’d assume farming implements and gambeson?

Actually, I’d love to even do some pre-RP and train the peasants :3

Balatro
Farming implements, and cobbled together armor, cheap or old equipment. Stuff they may have robbed from the merchants passing through the crossroads.

Crossbows either Light hand crossbows or a few heavy repeating style would also be around as there is a Crossbowyer shop. And absolutely I like that idea. The pesants will already have a control of the town when the Wise patrol arrives so they'd have plenty of time IC to make plans.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
ALRIGHT

So heres the jist of how this will go down.

To keep the event fun and avoid the stress that comes with CRP the riot will be somewhat gameified. Each faction has a win condition and the over all event has a time limit. The Mar Dolk free south rebellion vs fuvurian expeditionary force. The event will last three hours total.

- Fuvurian Expeditionary Force Players
The soldiers are under preparedand didnt expect much resistance and so have two win conditions that must be met.
  1. Find and free Free the noble hostage
  2. At least two soldiers must survive for 3 OOC hours tell reinforcements arrive.
Fuvurian forces have only there single temp. If your character dies your out. If you survive but fail to free the hostage your faction still loses.

- Mar Dolk Players
The Mar Dolk rebels have the edge, they have numbers. The town is full of rebels ready to fight for a free south. they win if they can keep hold of the noble hostage for three hours, or kill all the soldiers.

The rebel players have 3 temps each, if your temp dies you can "respawn" in 2 locations. The armory and the alleyway. If the soldiers destroy both you can no longer join the fight as a temp. Temps that respawn are not trained, and beyond pure zeil are little more than peasants. They are bold but under trained.