Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fan-Fic Risen

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
A little warning. This depicts a bit of graphic detail. I wrote this long ago, inspired by the desire of tales for the divine. So here is a little piece I did not have the confidence to post.

Risen
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

To them it is a river. To us it is an ocean.

So easily to get lost. I do not want to be lost...I want to live! No matter how hard I try to swim, I am kept down.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I proclaimed to the many around me.

"What will come of me?!" I cried out, to only feel something on my foot....

A spectral hand, large and seemingly unending in the dark abyss below. Cold to the touch, like ice on skin. Only able to comb my hands through the water. Useless, i was dragged down. Further, and further...

I feel...air? Dripping, as I broke the surface. I was carried and placed upon a bank. Confused, from being dragged into darkness I ended on another side?

Exhausted and shivering, I looked to my savior. Their form cloaked and skeletal. I call out.

"Th-Thank you I am in your debt...but why?" My question, being met with a sickly gurgle.

"You wish to live...and a service I need. Follow me, and your desire will come true."

A miracle, to be saved and given an offer. To stand upon a rocky bank in a dense fog... The rocks shifted beneath me as I stepped forward. A skeletal hand out to me, my own meeting the boney-cold touch. To my surprise I didn't expect it to happen so fast.

I awoke in the field that seemed oddly familiar. A sword protruding from my chest. I felt no pain, but I felt so...hungry. My body felt weak as if unable to hold my weight. More to my surprise, I stood. Bodies around me. Dark black birds landing and picking at remains. Something about this field, I can't place my tongue on it.

I'm so /hungry/. A step upon the wet ground, my legs not wanting to take full steps. I fall and trip over someone with a clank and rattle. A sanguine pool meeting my eyes. In the reflection I see my jaw crooked, my helm bashed in on the side, my eyes green and my face pale.

I'm back, but I am so /hungry/. At least I will not have to swim again.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can we have a link to this for every undead revival so folks get a feel for what it's like? :confused: good read!